What game should Nintendo remaster in 3D?

• Thread starter Shadow_has_Risen
  • Start date

Which is better? Super Mario Bros. or Super Mario Kart?

• Super Mario Bros.

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Super Mario Kart

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
I think Super Mario Bros. 3 should be remade. It was one of the best Mario games ever. I loved the flying tail thingy. The most fun I had playing a mario game was in Super Mario Bros. 3.
Well what about new super mario 2. The one with the emphasis on collecting coins.

Well what about new super mario 2. The one with the emphasis on collecting coins.
To be fairly honest, I have never been interested in collecting coins at all. I find it annoying when people try to collect every damn coin, I'm more of a quick run-to-the-finish-line kind of guy.

Reactions: Mikaya
I agree with both kilativ15 and dilawer. They are both great idea's! Ultimate NES Remix kind of did Punch - Out!! and SMB 3. But what disappointed me was that it wasn't in 3D!

Sonic Adventure 1 or 2. Chao Garden on the go ALONE would be worth it for me. So many hours I've spent on that. Oh and Timesplitters 1 or 2. Oh my gosh I'm such a Gamecube fanboy.
Instead of a full release they should have €10 eshop title with just the chao garden and to get animals u have to play minigames and to get rare animals like unicorns u have to connect to someone via streetpass

To be fairly honest, I have never been interested in collecting coins at all. I find it annoying when people try to collect every damn coin, I'm more of a quick run-to-the-finish-line kind of guy.
Then did u enjoy super luigi u

Last edited by a moderator:
Then did u enjoy super luigi u
I have not played Super Luigi U and I don't see myself playing it either because I don't own a Wii U :rotfl:

Reactions: Shadow_has_Risen and Mikaya
We
I have not played Super Luigi U and I don't see myself playing it either because I don't own a Wii U :rotfl:
Well u should get one they're pretty good

Yeah, I am saving up for one because they are so cool

Yeah, I am saving up for one because they are so cool
The first three games u should get is smash,mario kart and mario 3d. Or nintendo land for multiplayer

Reactions: Shadow_has_Risen
I think it would be nice to have a Kirby Air Ride 3D. Kirby Air Ride has always been (and still is) my favorite racing game, beating even Mario Kart. If they were to remake it though, they should add more vehicles, as well as more tracks to race on. City Trial is amazing just the way it is though. :p

there are many games they should make. but the new Nintendo 3ds is so powerful it can port Wii games! so they should make ports of popular wii games

I think Skyward sword should be in 3D on the 3DS! That would be a wonderful idea because the game is really cool.

How about donkey kong 64 that would be awesome

Or even pokemon snap

I haven't played pokemon snap. How is it? I also think it should be remade. Many Pokemon spin off's should be remade in 3D

I haven't played pokemon snap. How is it? I also think it should be remade. Many Pokemon spin off's should be remade in 3D
How about pokemon pinball

I think they should remake Super Mario 64 DS or make Super Mario 64 3DS. I mean, a third remake on this game could be really nice. They could add some content that a lot of people anticipated but didn't get in 64 DS. It could be used as a form a game to get the younger ones to be interested in older and original games. And okay, this is a strange idea, but Nintendo should remaster MineCraft in 3D. They could use dual gyro pads-Circle Pad Pro- to recreate the experience of the online version. What can make this fun is local and online features. I know what you're thinking, another MineCraft version? It may not be any different, but StreetPass features can be so diverse. Imagine someone leaving you their own map, a giant city, from their single player world? Or going to a convention, you could have like a in-game party. I mean, these two titles could be a real good option for Nintendo.

Well there is Battleminer on the eshop which I have. It is very fun and the 3D is excellent!

i think they should remaster mario sunshine

I would like to see Mega Man Legends 1 and 2 get a Remaster on the 3DS. Not just cause i love Mega Man with a burning passion, but seeing how Nintendo Remade Ocarina of time and Majora's Mask on 3DS with such beautiful graphics gets me. They can also add more into the game like weapons, difficulty, more sub-missions. etc.

Would love to see Metroid Prime Hunters updated and redone with better graphics, 3d included, more missions, and more of an arena section for multiplayer with dlc for upgrades or addons and more interactive dangerous levels! Maybe even a port of the Primes from the GameCube!

Bionic Commando? How about a Final Fantasy tactics game/spin-off or maybe even remake the game for 3DS? The 3ds is imo the best platform to make a strategy game right now (buzz off, pc elitists).

Back