What game should Nintendo remaster in 3D?

• Thread starter Shadow_has_Risen
  • Start date

Which is better? Super Mario Bros. or Super Mario Kart?

• Super Mario Bros.

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Super Mario Kart

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
VB Wario Land. It's basically like the style of Mutant Mudds but with GB Wario style platforming. It could support 3D and maybe add more colors than red, grey, and black.

Well, as the 3DS is the perfect console imo, there are a LOT of games I would like to see getting a 3DS port, but here's some of them:
- Megaman: X series, Zero Series, ZX series, Star Force series
- Okami
- Persona 3FES & 4G
- Gods Eater Burst & Rage Burst
- Super Mario World
- Donkey Kong Country (the Super Nintendo Series)
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

i would love to see these:
all the mario partys
mario rpg
the paper marios
any of the snes games
all the legend of zelda games
virtual boy games
mega man 8
kirby dream land 2
okami

Last edited:
hey man, don't you dare bring God Eater onto the 3DS. That game, Freedom wars , Toukiden and Soul Sacrifice are some of the only remaining reasons why Vita is still relevant (aside from the over abundance of JRPGs and did you know they were getting adult only games now?)

I agree with @Spinnerweb on Conker Bad Fur Day. I loved that game on N64 but didn't quite like the remake on XBox, it was censored (really?!).

The multiplayer was so much fun, I loved the Dinosaurs against cavemen,,, but the humor was so inappropriate :hilarious:

but the humor was so inappropriate :hilarious:

"Now this is what I call platforming!"
:oops:

Reactions: 2205
I would say that I would love to see a Super Mario 3d Land 3ds remake because it was a very memorable game so i am now quite sure that Nintendo are maybe right now working on it . I would really like to see many of the really old games especially those on the N64 to be remade . Maybe some DS games that were really cool too . Remaking is good but still we must move on :p

The original Super Mario Bros. Just think, it would looks so cool in 3D graphics. Like you press the button and Bowser falls to his death, but in 3D!!!

A metroid game should be remade. I've heard rumors of one coming in the 3ds holiday season but not confirmed yet. Other than that some jrpg remakes on the 3ds like radiant historia and dragons quest would fit snugly on the 3ds

They should make a pokemon game that has all the regions in 3d. It should also be available at just local retailers(since the 3ds sd card may not take all that data).

Super Mario RPG - Legend of the seven stars (SNES). That was a huge hit and not your usual Mario experience (a little similar to the M&L titles though, but more in-depth). I think it would be great to relive this amazing classic game, and the 3D could be used well throughout the game. Gives those a chance who didn't get to play the original for whatever reason. :)

Link: The Faces of Evil 3D
Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon 3D
(Only on the New Nintendo 3DS!)

Just think about it! The only real reason those games get legitimate hate is because of the awful cutscenes and dialogue. Sure, the CD-i controls were poop, too...BUT that can be salvaged by the New 3DS' more than capable horse power. The cutscenes will all be remastered in beautiful 3D graphics and the spoken dialogues will be removed and replaced with the grunts we've all come to love since Ocarina of Time. The game could maintain its 2D gameplay or be completely remodeled in a free-to-roam 3D enviroment. All the boss battles, enemy AI, character design, currency system, weapon arsenal, music and controls will be redone in order to make for a pleasurable gaming experience. :D

Best idea ever, right? Totally!

Reactions: VGninja31
Though it would never happen, Because Rareware isn't around anymore. :banghead:
I would love to see a Goldeneye64 remade on 3DS with online capabilities and all. as well with the original cheats that you could unlock. (paintball mode being my most favorite.) I could see it being a really popular game.
One can dream...:unsure:

I'd like to see Pokemon Red and Blue, as well as Pearl and Diamond. Earthbound would be great on the 3ds, though I rather it get an HD rerelease on the Wii U. And even though it never came to America, I want to see Mother 3 remade. Because it would be beautiful.

Reactions: Mikaya and FreakyStyley
Because the New 3ds is getting Xenoblade Chronicles, it is confirmed that the newer model has enough Power to play Wii games. Therefore, I would like to see games like Twilight princess, Metroid prime, Kirbys adventure and other good wii games on it. And a Diamond/Pearl remake would be Nice :)

Superman 64

My favorite game is The World Ends With You so I would love to see that in higher quality and added cutscenes. But there's not much to improve on a perfect game XD.

I think a paper mario (not sticker star) would be really cool, especially super paper mario since it deals with 3D in the game.

Reactions: Ashkil
Superman 64
^ YES! best game ever!

I'll throw in mario superstar baseball, twas fun.

Chrono Trigger, like how they had that project a few years ago with 3D models and stuff? All of my yes.

It ties with PLvsPW and Bayonetta with the title of: Best Game I Ever Played. I still am totally in love with the soundtrack, and even though it wasn't historically correct, Frog's Olde English.

You know what game I want on the 3DS? Banjo Tooie! Only one of the best Nintendo 64 games of all time! I'm gonna make a forum about this...

Back