What game should Nintendo remaster in 3D?

• Thread starter Shadow_has_Risen
  • Start date

Which is better? Super Mario Bros. or Super Mario Kart?

• Super Mario Bros.

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Super Mario Kart

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
I honestly would love to see Metroid on 3DS and apparently (And luckily) Nintendo is hinting a Metroid 2.5D for 3DS so I totally can't wait for that ^_^

Jet force gemini, mario 64, wave race, turok, resident evil 2, perfect dark, quest 64, mission imposible... And more:D

Well, there has been a rumours of a Legend of Zelda: Twilight princess remake on the 3ds, so I am definetely hoping for that rumor to be true. I would also love to see the Metroid prime trilogy remastered in 3d, because of the lack of Metroid games on the 3ds, and because the game is awesome!

Reactions: 532 and manny88
Legend of Zelda Twiligth princes on 3ds oh my God!!:cry::cry:

@manny88 Look at this:
zelda-twilight-princess-3ds-streetpass_0.jpg

Well hopefully Twilight Princess is a remake for the 3ds. I would also like to see any Metroid (besides other m) game remade in 3d. I played most Metroid game and they were very good. This is also another chance for Nintendo to bring back the light to the series once more.

So there's a lone person in Germany walking around with a retail cart of Twilight Princess 3D?

You people find that plausible? What with all the hacking that's going on with the 3DS? Just take that statement at its face value - it sounds preposterous.

I would do anything to get my hands on a 3D remake of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess 3D. Just imagine: A game with maps so huge and a very immersive storyline, alongside some rof the best dungeons and gameplay to be found in a Zelda game, on the 3DS. It would be a day-one pickup for me.
But, if Nintendo decides to screw things over by bringing it only to the New 3DS....:rage:

I would do anything to get my hands on a 3D remake of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess 3D. Just imagine: A game with maps so huge and a very immersive storyline, alongside some rof the best dungeons and gameplay to be found in a Zelda game, on the 3DS. It would be a day-one pickup for me.
But, if Nintendo decides to screw things over by bringing it only to the New 3DS....:rage:

Oh man you have a scary good point there.

remaking paper mario (the original) would be cool because it would look really good in 3d. Also paper mario really could use an update and it would look really good in the style the paper mario sticker star had. Also Super Mario 64 would look good on the 3ds, especially with the 3d.

Reactions: Killer B and EpicR
I think Super Mario Bros. 3 should also be remade. I would love it if Nintendo created a Pokemon Yellow remake. I would like another Star Fox game. Super Mario 64 definitely deserves a 3DS remake. I picked these games because these games are awesome.

First off my friend, it's not gonna happen, it's a scam. This guy could never get his hands on the game without being a Nintendo employee. And, no Nintendo employee would leave streetpass on so others could see it.

Second, if it is true, it will DEFINITELY be on the New 3DS! Because it's such a big game it will need a better processor.

remaking paper mario (the original) would be cool because it would look really good in 3d. Also paper mario really could use an update and it would look really good in the style the paper mario sticker star had. Also Super Mario 64 would look good on the 3ds, especially with the 3d.
Oh, Paper Mario.... I LUV THAT GAME SO MUCH! My all-time favorite Nintendo game is Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door, and three games from the Zelda series, their just so great...... Majoras Mask, Wind Waker, Ocarina, Paper Mario, those games are the greatest EVER. I luv them...... ;3;3;3;333;3;3;3

I would love to see a remake of Kirby 64: Crystal Shards for the 3DS and a Super Metroid Remake for the 3DS. Failing the latter, at least a Super Metroid styled sequel like we have with The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

well I with the new 3ds out there is many potential for certain games like Kirby 64. it would be cool if they remade super Mario 64 with amiibo support. There arnt many games with amiibo support on 3ds so this would be a great addition to the library and just another way for more amiibo

Back