What is the WORST Nintendo 3DS game?

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
Mario Party: Island tour was not good at all. Only one good stage and not very good mini games. I sold my copy after having it for only 2 days.

My worst 3ds game I played was asterix the mansions of the gods demo. It's horrible and it's torture to play. It just has 1 mini game and it's not even fun. It's free at least.

Cubic Ninja for many reasons.

What cubic ninja was awesome. You can hack your 3ds with it and it was cool

Really I would say that Pokemon Mystery Dungeon : Gates to Infinity was a really rushed game and I really didn't like it too well because it was too easy and the story wasn't at all very good when compared to the previous series Pokemon Mystery Dungeon : Explorer of Sky . I really think Nintendo should have done a better job on this . It really disappointed me in many ways

Reactions: 532
I see

i think we should have a rule that that "game" should not be spoken of >>

Dream trigger 3d

Worst I played? Probably Crimson Shroud; ugly, boring and just not a real game. Worst in existence? There was a runner called something like Shark Bear were literally the only thing you do is running/swimming from either a bear or a shark and jumping over obstacles. The game is glitchy, has only one song and it's just a runner. From what I've heard there is no worse 3ds game.

Reactions: 532
Well all the games I buy for the 3ds are good so I don't have pick for the worst 3ds games but I would say that on IGN, I heard that: Sonic boom: Shattered crystal, Fast and Furious Showdown, and from what everyone saying Super bear shark and Arcade Classic 3d are terrible.

I say Citizens of Earth
It was good for a while but it was one of those RPGs that forces you on a fixed fetch quest path and you screw up in anyway it renders the game unplayable

I have never seen a bad 3ds gamebut the worst would probably be sonic lostworld.. all you do is (what I do)
  • jump on things
  • turn super saiyan
  • play the story mode
  • thats about it

Worst game in nintendo 3ds well, it is hard to decide as nintendo made good games only but still I hate that racing game may it's name is something like asphalt thing which is same as the play store game in our android phone.

Probably Sonic Boom. That game is just so horrible. It doesn't feel like a sonic game, like the other games. I would not suggest this game to any sonic fan. This game is probably horrible, because it is based off a cartoon network show. People should get this game if they like video games in general.

I think that Sonic Boom is the worst game not only on the 3ds, but also ties for the worst in its series with the Wii U Sonic Boom. The game, while not as glitchy as its Wii U counterpart, has a terrible story, boring characters, bad animations, boring levels, short gameplay sequences, terrible graphics, and yes, a few glitches.

I'd have to say that Submarine game that they always advertised with it. I'm too lazy to figure out what it was called.
Steeldiver (I know this is a late comment)

Mario Party: Island tour was not good at all. Only one good stage and not very good mini games. I sold my copy after having it for only 2 days.

o_O really. I have played the old version of Mario Party and absolutely LOVED how the game was structured and the mini-games. I liked the concept that no game ever had before :eek:

I would have to say Tomachi Life :p It was kinda boring :/

Reactions: NoticeBurns
For me it was Soccer Up 3D. Not only was it 4.99, it was horrible. The controls were horrible. It was also too hard to win. And the mechanics were horrible and it was really annoying.

Everyone says its horrible, now that I heard so much about it being horrible, I think Im not even going to look into buying it... How were the gane mechanics bad, was it just the controls, or was the overall game really bad? Im going to look up a review now :p

Mario Party island tour.
This game brought nothing new to the table. It just seemed like Nintendo had some extra time and made a new game. It did not focus enough on the mini games, and there were not enough unlockables. Mario Party has always revolved around luck to an extent, but this game takes it to another level. This game makes Mario Party 8 look good, and will bore you in minutes. Starting off, the Mario Party series have never really offered a whole lot of content, but they kept gamers at bay, and also had a playable story mode. Not only is Island Tour the first Mario Party to not have a story mode, but the only thing close to it is the ridiculously easy minigame tower. Almost every single board in this game follows the concept that "Whoever gets to the end first wins!" and quite literally involve no skill and solely luck. Some boards last about 10 minutes and they did bring back mini stars, but screwed up at it by making the mini star stage full out luck (I got first on 90% of the mini games but still came in 4th). Mario Party's main selling point are the addictive minigames. Im not gonna lie, the mini games are pretty good but the only other modes beside free play are the usual step it up and time attack. Lastly, if you are looking for an original soundtrack, most of the music is ported from Mario Party 9. It's such a shame that a highly hyped game turned out like this. Even a hardcore Mp fan can skip this title.

Reactions: Ago
Back