What is your favorite 2DS/3DS App and Why?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Only with the standard 4gb SD card, Smash is actually pretty light, Monster Hunter 4U surpasses it by a lot, and Bravely Default absolutely dwarfs it D:
Ok, but now try and put Bayonetta 2 and xenoblade chronicles X WITH THE PACKS on to a 32 gb Wii u digitally. That's what I call overload

Ok, but now try and put Bayonetta 2 and xenoblade chronicles X WITH THE PACKS on to a 32 gb Wii u digitally. That's what I call overload
Oh, I thought you meant the 3DS version of Smash xD

Dunno how big is the Wii U version :panda:

#TeamNoWiiU

Oh, I thought you meant the 3DS version of Smash xD

Dunno how big is the Wii U version :panda:

#TeamNoWiiU
At first I was then I switched the console.

And smash U is 10gb

XCX is 17gb

Bayonetta 2 is 22 gb.

Have fun

Huh, so Smash Wii U is roughly ten times bigger than 3DS D:

That said, I believe you can use external hard drives with Wii U (don't quote me on that...) So, for a home console, that's better than SD cards :p

Huh, so Smash Wii U is roughly ten times bigger than 3DS D:

That said, I believe you can use external hard drives with Wii U (don't quote me on that...) So, for a home console, that's better than SD cards :p
You can, but even with those take up a majority of it still so yeah. Plus you can trust physical more than digital in terms of pricing :p

You can, but even with those take up a majority of it still so yeah. Plus you can trust physical more than digital in terms of pricing :p
Can't disagree with the pricing thing, though you can set your location to somewhere with no taxes and get the most reliable pricing digital-wise :sneaky:

Can't disagree with the pricing thing, though you can set your location to somewhere with no taxes and get the most reliable pricing digital-wise :sneaky:
Which leads to you missing deals that are region exclusive and possibly bricking your Wii u

Which leads to you missing deals that are region exclusive and possibly bricking your Wii u
Nah, bricking can only occur if you install something bad on the system functions, it's far more secure than that.

For example, I can set my 3DS to USA, while I live in Venezuela, and fully access everything \o/

Nah, bricking can only occur if you install something bad on the system functions, it's far more secure than that.

For example, I can set my 3DS to USA, while I live in Venezuela, and fully access everything \o/
Yes that works but what happens when you want to change the region after already setting it. It's a nasty process

Yes that works but what happens when you want to change the region after already setting it. It's a nasty process
Oh, sure if you want to change Canada back to USA or vice versa, it's tough, I think you'd lose your NNID.

Also, I think we've derailed this thread from Mars to the Sun xD

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Oh, sure if you want to change Canada back to USA or vice versa, it's tough, I think you'd lose your NNID.

Also, I think we've derailed this thread from Mars to the Sun xD
But Mars is relatively close to the sun.

Anyways... There was this guy that managed to put questionable things on his 3DS :D

But Mars is relatively close to the sun.

Anyways... There was this guy that managed to put questionable things on his 3DS :D
It's rather easy with a modded 3DS :sneaky:

I has the Homebrew Launcher as an app, for example.

Also, I meant direction-wise, not distance-wise :p (though I wasn't very clear so wth)

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
It's rather easy with a modded 3DS :sneaky:

I has the Homebrew Launcher as an app, for example.

Also, I meant direction-wise, not distance-wise :p (though I wasn't very clear so wth)
Anyways, the guy put apps that don't belong. I think he also modded Goat Simulator XD

Anyways, the guy put apps that don't belong. I think he also modded Goat Simulator XD
Someone was working on an Undertard port, another one on a furry VN, and the rest is the actual good stuff xDDD

Someone was working on an Undertard port, another one on a furry VN, and the rest is the actual good stuff xDDD
Can we have fan made apps please lol

Can we have fan made apps please lol
I think it's a fairly simple process..... For people who know how to code lmao

Well I can't code that well or have the time for it soooo Ye. We need twitch app. Like it's an actual good idea. Watch on top screen, type on bottom screen.

I'm sure you've used at least one app by now if you own a 2DS or 3DS. So, which is your favorite app and why?
i would say flipnotes but i don't have it, because i did not get a code on time, but i am also saying youtube because i can watch my favorite youtubers on a device that is not a computer

I would say youtube, but I gave up ages ago on that due to how horrendous the quality was and it's tendency to crash continusly..

Now it would either be the nintendo anime app (Even though it has a poor range of anime >.<) or that app that uses the AR cards. That was pretty fun to mess around with.

I hardly use the apps though, if it counts I'd say that my favourite app is the Nintendo Eshop as I use it the most and I love it :hilarious:

Reactions: Blue Knight
Lego city undercover because free Rome

Back