What is your favorite 2DS/3DS App and Why?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
What about download play. That's good because you can play locally without having the game. Also Netflix isn't available for me:( and have a Netflix account. is it just for America? If I did have Netflix I think it would be my favourite.

Mine is youtube ( Now, i don't have to turn on my pc or my phone while on 3ds)

Streetpass because it's a really interesting idea. It's a shame you really only get tags with friends.

youtube, pokemon bank, and the internet browser youtube because it is fun to know that you can watch videos on 3ds rather that phone or laptop/computer also the video load fast. Pokemon Bank because if you have really good pokemon and you want to store them AND replay the game you can store them safeley on pokemon bank. And the internet explorer because if you want to search up something you don have to wait for your computer to power up you can just use your 3ds. These are my top 3 picks :p

Internet Browser by far for me. Its so handy when i need to look up stuff real fast when im playing a game, can kinda minimize the game, get info from the browser and go back to the game uninterrupted ^^. Also for me the browser works wayyy better for playing youtube videos than the app itself, Ive never got the app to play a video once, while the browser has never failed me once!

The eshop for me lol

I can be up to date with deals and nintendo direct \o/

Also, I only play digital games so that's another reason xD

I used to use the Sound app a lot so I'd say that one. If I get tired of a song I change the pitch or the tempo of the song. Playing your voice backwards was fun. Although it wasn't great. Changing the music to 8-bit just didn't sound very good. Youtube would be my second favorite because you can listen to any music but it would crash at times and I'm not sure if you could read the comments.

I don't use the apps all that much at all, but it would probably have to be YouTube. It's just handy to go on real quick if you don't wanna go on your computer or anything. But since Pokemon Bank got released I'm stuck and I'm gonna have to go with Pokemon Bank just for the purpose of using more storage.

youtube

My favorite 2 apps are YouTube and Netflix. Every night at 9:00 PM my mom makes me turn off the TV and go to sleep. But what she doesn't know is that I have Netflix and YouTube right on my 2DS, so I can watch movies and TV shows without her knowing. I'm really sad that the Boondocks is closing today. Anyway, I use YouTube too. To watch the latest Chadtronic and Rucka Rucka Ali videos. But Netflix I use more, so its my first favorite.

The eshop for me lol

I can be up to date with deals and nintendo direct \o/

Also, I only play digital games so that's another reason xD
Digital scrub

According to @Marc I'm 13
@Marc is 25. He an old man child he doesn't know what he is talking about. Digital apps are good but physical games for life

@Marc is 25. He an old man child he doesn't know what he is talking about. Digital apps are good but physical games for life
But you can keep many digtal games on a tidy little SD card, and you can delete and redownload, thus saving physical and digital space :p

Plus, there's the fact that digital games are truly yours, as they are encrypted to your console's specific keys, directly calculated from the NAND chip (system memory) \o/

But you can keep many digtal games on a tidy little SD card, and you can delete and redownload, thus saving physical and digital space :p

Plus, there's the fact that digital games are truly yours, as they are encrypted to your console's specific keys, directly calculated from the NAND chip (system memory) \o/
Inb4 hacking. But with physical, you don't got to worry about corruptions. The cartridge got your back

Inb4 hacking. But with physical, you don't got to worry about corruptions. The cartridge got your back
Hacking? Lolno.

Physical carts allow for easier piracy if you imitate it 1:1, while software can be easily patched most of the time (and that is all that shall be said :locktopic: )

Plus, carts can get corrupted :p

Digital take sup more space. Download smash bros 3ds on an original 3ds and see what happens. Bye bye blocks

Digital take sup more space. Download smash bros 3ds on an original 3ds and see what happens. Bye bye blocks
Only with the standard 4gb SD card, Smash is actually pretty light, Monster Hunter 4U surpasses it by a lot, and Bravely Default absolutely dwarfs it D:

Back