What is your favorite and least favorite Zelda boss?

• Thread starter linkof24
  • Start date
The boss of the water temple in ocarina of time was my least favorite, and my most favorite was......IDK

Gohma from Oot 3D was pretty boring but Volvagia, Twinrova, Bongo Bongo, and Ganon were all great fights.

For me it would be Ganondorf/Ganon in Ocarina of Time or Majora in Majora's mask. Ganondorf because as a kid playing OoT on N64 was so amazing as a 7 year old haha. And even though Majora isn't really that hard, I liked how it goes from Majora's Mask to Majora's Incarnation to Majora's Wrath and its hilarious watching Majora's Incarnation dancing to that awesome theme lol. I have more favorite bosses but I chose the two bosses who defined my childhood. I actually had nightmares of Majora's Mask as a kid lol.

Attachments

• ocarina of majora.jpg
    ocarina of majora.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 3
my fave Zelda bass comes frome ocarina of time phantom gannondorf my least fave is that stupid boss from links awakening with the stupid bottle

My favorite Zelda boss would be no other than the Odolwa from The Legend of Zelda : Majora's Mask . There was this just boss like feeling that I had that I have never had in other Zelda games . As the first try , it was quite difficult to me so this turned out to be my best and memorable Zelda boss of all time :D

As my least favorite , I would say The Great Dodongo from OoT . Noth'n so great 'bout that thing >.<

Favorite: Koloktos.
For starters the battle theme was epic. It was too epic. 3epic5me. So epic that I burned it on a CD. Also, I LOVED how you could rip off his swords and cut off his robotic legs and hands

Least favorite: Morpha
Way too hard for me >.<

My favourite Zelda boss is Argorok (Twilight Princess) because of one single reason: he is a dragon. and dragonfights are always epic. I also really liked the fact that you had to "fly" around him in order to defeat him. :thumbsup: It was sooo much fun!
And I absolutely hated the fight against Scaldera (Skyward sword). It seems "difficult" only because of the fact that you run out of stamina. Link doesn't need a stamina limit! I had to try over and over again...it was not fun at all, only annoying :wtf:

The Dragon from the Sky Temple in Twilight Princess. This game had some pretty neat bosses, but this one is amazing. I always wanted to fight a dragon way up in the sky on a flat surface(even though it had some things that you use your clawshot on) and you also get to stab it on the back. So satisfying. My least has got to be the King Dodongo. It's merely impossible to get hit by this guy.

My favorite boos would have to be Gohma from Wind Waker. I loved this boss fight because of its big open room and the gigantic boss in the middle. Its so fun to beat this boss and swinging over his is really fun. I shows you just how small you are. My least favorite boss would be Gyorg from Majora's Mask. This one of these difficult underwater bosses. They mde him even harder in the 3ds remake of Majora's Mask.

I think bongo bongo is the worst boss.

My favourite boss by far is Goht, it's exciting, fast-paced and just fun. I also just liked to think about who made that thing, Goht is unique and comes from one of my favourite Zelda games. My least favourite boss is Morpheel, this battle lacked the fun factor and was just a rip off of Morpha, who wasn't that bad.

Back