What is your favorite and least favorite Zelda boss?

• Thread starter linkof24
  • Start date
I said every boss that you can do one one. I know it is impossible to do it on some bosses like Blizzeta. Also you are able to do a finishing strike on Stallord, I've done it before.
Wait you can? But to be able to attack the sword I thought you could only do it with Jump Attacks and Spin Attacks. I guess I'll have to try that out sometime

Yes you can. Nope you don't have to. I usually thrust at it to attack the sword in his head. Anyways I wish you luck whenever you decide to attempt it when you face him again.

Yes you can. Nope you don't have to. I usually thrust at it to attack the sword in his head. Anyways I wish you luck whenever you decide to attempt it when you face him again.
Yeah, for me it'll be motivation to actually play the game again that I'll need. I've played it so many times now that the game is really predictable in terms of what's about to happen

I understand. It happens a lot when you play a game numerous times. For me, it is Mega Man X for the Super Nintendo. I have played that game a lot as a kid.

I understand. It happens a lot when you play a game numerous times. For me, it is Mega Man X for the Super Nintendo. I have played that game a lot as a kid.
I haven't beaten Mega Man X yet because I'm still stuck on the final boss (you know, with the robot dog, Sigma, and then I think that final Sigma thing?). Hopefully I finish it soon though

Ah I see. Yeah I know what part that is. I predict you are getting beaten by the giant wolf mech with Sigma's head in its forehead. I can tell you the weakness of all three of them if you want me to do so. :)

Ah I see. Yeah I know what part that is. I predict you are getting beaten by the giant wolf mech with Sigma's head in its forehead. I can tell you the weakness of all three of them if you want me to do so. :)
I know that ice is the main weakness for the dog. As for Sigma I know his attack patterns. The problem for me is just dodging their attacks and being quick enough. I'm not even at the giant wolf mech yet lol

I know that ice is the main weakness for the dog. As for Sigma I know his attack patterns. The problem for me is just dodging their attacks and being quick enough. I'm not even at the giant wolf mech yet lol
Yes the Shotgun Ice(name of the weapon) is the weakness of Velguarder(name of the dog). There is a trick you can do for Sigma to make it easier.

Anyways what other Legend of Zelda boss out there did I like.... hmmmm not sure...

Yes the Shotgun Ice(name of the weapon) is the weakness of Velguarder(name of the dog). There is a trick you can do for Sigma to make it easier.

Anyways what other Legend of Zelda boss out there did I like.... hmmmm not sure...
lol yeah completely forgot we went off topic there.

How about Ganondorf in Wind Waker? The theme is epic and I like how they use the Mirror Shield for that (just when you think it's all but forgotten)

In a way, we did. We did link the topics together. :p

I suppose so. Yes I enjoy his battle theme. It is very catchy. I guess that is true. :p

I do like Jalhalla from Wind Waker just because it is fun to see how many Poes you can kill before Jalhalla gathers them back up.

In a way, we did. We did link the topics together. :p

I suppose so. Yes I enjoy his battle theme. It is very catchy. I guess that is true. :p

I do like Jalhalla from Wind Waker just because it is fun to see how many Poes you can kill before Jalhalla gathers them back up.
Nice pun haha

Yeah, Jalhalla is a fun boss, although it's somewhat annoying that there's a set maximum as to how many you can kill before Jalhalla gathers them back up again (Hurricane Spin interrupted because of that :p)

Nice pun haha

Yeah, Jalhalla is a fun boss, although it's somewhat annoying that there's a set maximum as to how many you can kill before Jalhalla gathers them back up again (Hurricane Spin interrupted because of that :p)
Well it was an unintentional pun..... or was it? Dun dun duuuuuuuun... :p

Oh I never noticed that there was a maximum amount you could kill before he collects them all again... well sorta. I noticed it closer to the end.

Well it was an unintentional pun..... or was it? Dun dun duuuuuuuun... :p

Oh I never noticed that there was a maximum amount you could kill before he collects them all again... well sorta. I noticed it closer to the end.
Yeah, I mean it kinda gets obvious when once you kill one of the poes it suddenly switches to the cutscene, as if to prevent you from killing more. Many bosses operate like that

Yeah, I mean it kinda gets obvious when once you kill one of the poes it suddenly switches to the cutscene, as if to prevent you from killing more. Many bosses operate like that
Yea... Sometimes it sucks when that happens when you are on a roll but I understand why they do that. It is to make it more of a challenge for the player I suppose.

Yea... Sometimes it sucks when that happens when you are on a roll but I understand why they do that. It is to make it more of a challenge for the player I suppose.
Yeah, I guess but at the same time sometimes it just feels a bit forced you know? Maybe what they could have done instead is suddenly make it harder to catch the other Poes and then it transforms back to Jalhalla

Yeah, I guess but at the same time sometimes it just feels a bit forced you know? Maybe what they could have done instead is suddenly make it harder to catch the other Poes and then it transforms back to Jalhalla
I think it is like the Boolossus(I'm not sure on the spelling) fight in Luigi's Mansion 1 in a way.

I think it is like the Boolossus(I'm not sure on the spelling) fight in Luigi's Mansion 1 in a way.
I haven't played Luigi's Mansion 1 so I wouldn't know what that boss is like. Is it like Jalhalla in which there's a bunch of ghosts that make up a giant ghost?

I haven't played Luigi's Mansion 1 so I wouldn't know what that boss is like. Is it like Jalhalla in which there's a bunch of ghosts that make up a giant ghost?
Ah I see. Yes it is about 15 Boos to make a big Boo. I think I am wrong on the number. I haven't played the game in a while.

What other bosses do you like or hate?

Ah I see. Yes it is about 15 Boos to make a big Boo. I think I am wrong on the number. I haven't played the game in a while.

What other bosses do you like or hate?
Well, the real question is what boss haven't we discussed yet :p Idk if we already brought him up (don't feel like checking through 9 pages just to check this) but Ghirahim is an interesting one

Well some of the new ones from A Link Between Worlds. :p I think Ghirahim was mentioned but I could be thinking of a different thread. Anyways why do you think that Ghirahim is an interesting enemy?

Back