Gen 6 What is your Favorite Fairy-Type Pokemon?

• Thread starter GamerGoldFish
  • Start date
GamerGoldFish

GamerGoldFish

beep boop gimme da scoop
Towns Folk
To celebrate the upcoming online competition on Pokemon X and Y (Fairy Face-Off), I would like to ask everyone what their favorite Fairy-Type Pokemon is! (Excluding Xerneas and Diancie) Comment down below and tell everyone who your favorite Fairy-Type Pokemon is!:D

Here are my Rankings.
>Mawile.
>Xerneas.
>Clefable.
>Gardevoir.
I don't really like the rest. :thumbsdown:

I really just like Azumarill... XD
That's basically my favorite.

Whimsicott just for the Prankster ability and all the support moves you can put on it. Clefable is my number 2 because it has Magic Guard and some moves that can turn Clef into a tank. I want the Softboiled tutor back!... XD

I'm not so interested in Fairy type Pokemon but as far as decent Pokemon go. I think my favorite would be Azumarill and Whimsicott. Both of these have great abilities and great attacks to commemorate the abilities.

Both Mawlie and Azumarill are quite boss considering their abilities and bulk (Azu). they are both on my team in competitive play and i can usually OHKO quite a few pokemon with a belly drum Azu and for Mawlie, i would have it my Mega pokemon but I'm considering changing it

Gardevoir easily

Klefki is a great fairy type it's typing just wrecks I mean steel/fairy? It's amazing defense wise with all of it's resist ends and that full resistince to dragons, now if only it were more of an offensive pokémon I think it would be one of the best pokémon ever.

Ehh.. the only one I use is my competitive Gardevoir, so I guess her.

Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir for sure. Fairy + Psychic is a good combination. I like Kirlia/Gardevoir's designs as well. :)

I don't really like the rest. :thumbsdown:
No love for Zumarill Dx

I guess I should reveal my ranking as well (excluding Xerneas and Diancie) :
  1. Mega Mawile - I love M-Mawile. People literally cry when it's used on a trick room team ^.^
  2. Clefable - My little Amanda is unstoppable. Believe me :p
  3. Sylveon - <3
  4. Azumarill - Belly Drum + Aqua Jet too OP you say? o:
  5. Whimsicott - :sneaky: <- that is all.
  6. Klefki - annoying. Just really annoying. Enough said!

Reactions: blitzstriker7
Azumarill - Belly Drum + Aqua Jet too OP you say? o:

Too good bro, also Azumarill for best fairy type yes. *Waves Azumarill flag*

Reactions: Marc
Sylveon of course is my favourite fairy type :cat:

Reactions: Artisan
Sylveon is my favorite fairy type pokemon. I pretty much love all of the Eevee family . Although Sylveon is like the step sister of the family, it's still my favorite. It's adorable beyond words. I actually had a guy one, but still just as cute. :3 Everytime I pass a stuff animal of one I try my best to avoid it, cause I really don't need another stuff animal even though it's so cute.

Reactions: Eevee
Gotta go with Mega Mawile on this one. When used on my Trick Room team, it's pretty much unstoppable, and rips apart Mega Kang like nothing. It also destroys pretty much anything else on the field, so I don't see any reason not to use it in Trick Room. Once that is set up, you are pretty much guaranteed a victory.

I have really liked Togekiss since I have first seen it back in Generation 4. Despite Togekiss, I think Gardevoir (and its mega evolution) takes the cake.

1. Xerneas! Looking awesome, being awesome, sharing life, etc. I am particularly fond of the looks, the are kinda inspiring. I made quite a lot Xerneas inspired drawings. I like both the shapes and the colour-scheme used.
2. Gardevior I've got a really strong Gardevior and she's become on of my most used partners in battle so she's a natural second.
3. Florges Looking like a real lady and a real fairy.
4. Mawile Looks again, pokedex description, that stuff.
5. Dedenne (it's just the cutest poke, in my opinion)

Florges !!
Although it not so good in stat but it has a good appearances for a fairy-type pokemon..after all fairy type is awesome!!

Why does it has to exclude Diancie and Xerneas? What if it's our favorite fairy type? lol. Diancie is pretty cute.

Mines is probably Mega Mawile too. Steel/Dark is two of my favorite typing, and i always wanted an evolution for Mawile since Hoen. It's one creepy looking pokemon though. I dont even know what it is.

Gardevoir
Sylveon
Azumarill
TogeKiss
Florges
Slurpuff
Whimsicott

int hat order are my favorite after Mawile.

I really like Sylveon...well..she's the only fairy type I got..but I know that later down the track I'll like others more than Sylveon aha,

Back