Gen 6 What is your Favorite Fairy-Type Pokemon?

• Thread starter GamerGoldFish
  • Start date
My favorite fairy type is gardevoir because of his movepool and because he's a best looking fairy type there is (except xerneas) :p

My favorite Fairy type as a boy is probably Klefki the rest are too feminine :cool:

Sylveon with ability Pixilate and move Hyper Voice at least.

To celebrate the upcoming online competition on Pokemon X and Y (Fairy Face-Off), I would like to ask everyone what their favorite Fairy-Type Pokemon is! (Excluding Xerneas and Diancie) Comment down below and tell everyone who your favorite Fairy-Type Pokemon is!:D
Mine is Jigglypuff for SURE. He's one of my favorite Pokemons and my mother's favorite :p He's so cute!! And I like his singing, and his evolution Wigglytuff because of his appearence in the PMD series.

I love all the Fairy types. All of them! At least based on looks. xD I love the idea of cutesy fairies beating up monstrous dragons. 8D

I tend to use Togekiss or Clefable the most often, but I liked them even before they were fairies. The Fairy type just made them better in my eyes.

I really like Gardevoir as (s)he's got a pretty strong SpA stat and has decent speed. Mega Gardevoir has Pixilate + Hyper Voice >.> A very powerful wallbreaker.

Azumarill is also so cool, can be a strong wallbreaker in his own right thanks to HUGE POWER, and Belly Drum? GG get rekt. xD

Togekiss is nice as well, and also an annoying one with ParaFlinch abuse. ._.

Ralts is really cool, mainly because he evoles into gallade, which has really cool moves, and looks cool as well Sylveon is also a really good pokemon, partly because she is the cutest fairy type there is, and partly because she has some pretty good moves. Also, Xerneas and Diancie are the best, but they are excluded because they are legends.

Klefki. It's car keys, house keys, and a key blade put into one Dragon killing fairy type Pokemon. It's so defensive and it doesn't have many weaknesses. If you train it right you could have the STRONGEST CAR KEYS EVER!!!

But it seriously is my favorite fairy type as well as gardevoir because she can mega evolve and she is really strong.

My favourite fairy type Pokemon. Of course it's Sylveon. I just looks like a real fairy and it's a eeveelution which is the best. I love the eeveelutions. All the eevees. This is also why I chose it as my fairy type on my team. Infinite love for eevees.

Sylveon is my favorite pokemon our of the fairy type group. I like nearly all of the eevelutions. (Except not so much of Leafeon and Glaceon, never liked those two a whole lot. Reason being is that I never really liked their designs that much.) I also like the shiny variation on Sylveon.

My favourite fairy type Pokemon is Gardevoir. It's design is really nice and it is also very strong especially when it Mega evolves. I also like it's mega evolutiom design. I have a Gardevoir and it is very strong.

Back