Gen 6 What is your Favorite Fairy-Type Pokemon?

• Thread starter GamerGoldFish
  • Start date
I like Togekiss because of its ability to learn Metronome. Plus, I used to have one for a long long time. I miss it so much, ERRG.

I also like Gardevoir because of how she has a sort of girly 'Like-a-Baws' look to her.

Both Gardevoir and Togekiss are 'elemental' Pokemon as well, meaning they can learn all sorts of moves. Either that, or I just tend too give them to many TMs and I didn't notice. xD

Sylveon! 1. It's cute 2. It's special defense is ridiculously high! 3. I just like how eevee evolves into Sylveon (pokemon amiè is one of my favourite things introduced in gen VI)

Gardevoir has been my all-time Psychic Pokemon, and the first one, as far as I can remember. I've used her every time I've played through Emerald. Now, with her becoming a Fairy-type, making her immune to dragons and being able to do so much damage to them as well, plus her Mega Evolution, she became my favourite Fairy-type as well.

Slyveon and mega altaria are my faves, mega altaria is DRAGON AND FAIRY. My god. And slyveon is adorable

Klefki is a great fairy type it's typing just wrecks I mean steel/fairy? It's amazing defense wise with all of it's resist ends and that full resistince to dragons, now if only it were more of an offensive pokémon I think it would be one of the best pokémon ever.
Even though they are keys they are dangerous and has a really good denfense

Gardevoir, mainly because of it's typing. Fairy/Psychic, for every gen I've played I always have to have two or more of my top three types: Ghost, Psychic, and Dark. So I immediately jumped on the Gardevoir band wagon when I got Pokemon Y. It's been in my team ever since I got my pokemon diamond game and found a ralts.

Hmm..... Am I allowed to say all of them?! ; w;

What? No?

Okay...

Clefable & Aromatisse!

I personally like gardevoir or xerneas. I'm not really a fan of any other faries. Most of them just are really annoying. Some just really suck. If there was actually a really useful one I'd definitely use it. My favorite type is pyschic and faries us probably my least favorite besides bug type pokemon. Bug type pokemon are just plain sucky unless you train them good enough. Faries are kinda the same exact way.

Sylveon,Gardevoire and Azumarill.Sylveon is cute and creepy at the same time :rotfl:.It's an amazing cleric tho.I like how it has bows/ribbons.Gardevoire is also a great fairy type,it's useful 'cause it can use Dazzling Gleam to kill hordes :p.Gardevoire is also beautiful.Azumarill because of the cuteness and how strong it is.

I really like Sylveon, Gardevoir and Azumarill. They are all fun to use :)

I like Azumarill the best. Not only is it really powerful with the right nature, its also adorable. Who knew that something so cute can be so overpowered? :p Sylveon is another one of my favorites, mainly because it's design is beautiful and Pixalate is an awesome ability.

Granbull is the best Fairy type there is praise him

According to me, my favourite fairy type Pokemon is going to be the one and only Dedenne! I don't really like the other fairy types, but Dedenne is most easily the cutest Pokemon there is out of all the 721 Pokemon.(sorry if I broke your heart, Pikachu fans)

Azumarill

Gardevoir, Klefki and Togetic.
Gardevoir for her power on battles and because I have always had one in my team since generation III.
Klefki because he is cute (??? how did they make a keychain cute ???) and he annoys the hell out of people during battles. Also Steel/Fairy is such a cool typing duo.
And Togetic is so beautiful and it is really nostalgic to me.

I like how this got off-topic real fast. xD
Carbink. <3 People underestimate it. ;-; Needs more love.
Besides Carbink, I would have to say Sylveon, Mawile, and Aromatisse. Aromatisse needs more love too.

Sylveon idk why i just like Sylveon's

Mega Audino is so cute looking and Yes she is fairy but only in Mega

Gardevoir is my most favorite, but mostly because of its humanlike appearance. But they're great Pokémon that I mostly keep in my party. Sylveon is up next mostly for its cute appearance. And lastly is Mawile, who has an awesome Mega Evolution design.

Not a question, Slurpuff is my favorite Pokemon, so naturally its my favorite Fairy type. Its got a funny move pool and its stats allow it to be both a physical and special attacker. I love its design and how goofy it looks overall.

Back