Gen 6 What is your Favorite Fairy-Type Pokemon?

• Thread starter GamerGoldFish
  • Start date
My favorite Fairy-type would have to be Mawile, cause of it's interesting design and Mega Evolution, along with the fact that it's got the best defensive typing of all Pokemon (along with Klefki).

I like sylveon because in x y , she is the only pokemon the evolved from a pokemon in the previous generation. All other pokemon's are just new Pokemons but I'm glad they made an evolution from a previous pokemon from past generations.
x_y_shiny_greninja_cursor_by_mid0456-d79ntsc.gif
Woke up in the morning

Sylveon!

Ranked in a Top 5, my favorite Fairy-types are:

5. Gardevoir: Purely for its great competitive aspect and design.
4. Mega Altaria: So fluffy and pure beauty <3
3. Togekiss: Great Pokemon for competitive, and cool design.
2. Sylveon: An even greater Pokemon for competitive, too, but a cuter design.
1. Azumarill: Amazing Fairy overall- great competitive aspect, design, etc.

I would have to say Sylveon mostly because not only does it look cute but it's also a great special attacker

Easily my favorite is Clefable. She was cute before but oh God I can't deal anymore now that she's a fairy.

My favorite is Sylveon because it adds up my ranks of eeveeloutions. I have a whole box dedicated to the eeveeloutions:D

Jigglypuff!:rotfl:

My favorite Fairy would be Granbull. I loved Granbull ever since Gen 2. Granbull is powerful with Play Rough and I always thought he looked really cool. I still wonder why they made Granbull a Fairy.

My favorite Fairy would be Granbull. I loved Granbull ever since Gen 2. Granbull is powerful with Play Rough and I always thought he looked really cool. I still wonder why they made Granbull a Fairy.
Check his Pokedex entry and species and you'll know, if not reading Snubulls.

I'm not much into fairy type pokemon but I have only used one fairy type pokemon and that is xerneas,it surprised though my xerneas took down a guy with an Arceus,Latios and a another legendary all by itself a day went I went to my friend's house to use his internet to play pokemon online.So yes xerneas s my favourite pokemon so far in the pokemon games that I have played.

Reactions: Artisan
Gardevoir! I haven't gotten to try Sylveon yet.

Personally I think that the fairy types are to overpowered, however if I had to pick one it would have to be Sylveon..I mean it's got it's charm and it's pretty powerful from what I've seen of it

My favorite fairy type is Mawile. I don't really know why its actually its a fairy type because it should be a steel dark type. I also like it because it has a mega evolution, and its a earlier generation pokemon. I love its TWO HEads. image.jpg

Togekiss and Sylveon.
Togekiss because it truly fits the Fairy name, with it's trickster style move set and ability (Serene Grace Togekiss is my overall favourite Pokemon).
Sylveon because it's tanky as best. I had a Max Affection Sylveon on my first play through of Y and it saved my team time and time again. It's by and large my favourite Eeveelution.

I would have to say Sylveon. I like all the eevvelutions and Sylveon is the next one in the line. Sadly there was only one because usually they come out in pairs of two. Anyway I like the design and they way you have to get eevee to evolve into Sylveon. I also like gardevoir. It has an awesome mega with the ability pixilate. This makes hyper beam so strong ( about 300 base power from 150), especially against dragons and dark types.

My favorite Fairy-Type Pokemon would probably be Sylveon because generally it looks very cool and I was really excited that it was a new eevee evolution :D Other than that , Xerneas is really awesome as well since it is the legendary so those two are my top choices :p

Probably just Gardevoir. (I actually have one at Level 100 if anyone wants to trade) Anyway, the combination of Psychic and Fairy provides good type coverage, and makes a GREAT special sweeper with the right nature.

My favorite is Sylveon! Its too cute and I love it's design! Especially when it's shiny!

Gardevoir is awesome with Mega Evolution and scores real high attack with Hyper Voice :eek: Its design is also cool but the huge puffy dress isn't necessairy xD Syvleon is great for a clerk and Hyper Voice to back it up so it isn't just a weak, frail cleric.

Back