Mario Kart What is your favorite Mario Kart game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Catstew

Catstew

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
What was your favorite Mario Kart game? Mine was the one on the Gamecube, i believe it was the first mario kart game i have played!

Reactions: SpeedR8cer5, TyologyUnleash, Superjavier 123 and 7 others
My favorite Mario Kart game is Mario Kart DS. I played it when no one showed up online in my friend list for Pokemon Diamond. After several races, I would normally check Pokemon Diamond again to see if anyone came online for a battle, :D (the majority of players showed up at night here).

Reactions: TheSoaringGalaxy, Superjavier 123 and Gamemaster101@
Mario Kart DS. Mario Kart: Super Circuit was decent but slightly broken in my opinion, and Mario Kart 64 (I know some people may disagree) was horrible.

Reactions: Superjavier 123
Mario Kart DS was definitely good. I like Mario KArt 7 too.

Reactions: emperiaboy
I liked MK DS, Wii, and 7

Mario Kart Wii is my favourite, and also most played. Mario Kart 7 and Double Dash are good too.

Mario Kart Wii is my favourite, and also most played. Mario Kart 7 and Double Dash are good too.
Question is, are you any good? We'll have to test that out some day. :p

Question is, are you any good? We'll have to test that out some day. :p

I'm good at Wii, not so good at 7. :p And yes, we will. :)

I'm good at Wii, not so good at 7. :p And yes, we will. :)
I'm generally bad no matter which game we're playing but I always have fun so lose/win situation. :p

I'm generally bad no matter which game we're playing but I always have fun so lose/win situation. :p
That's what games are about. Having fun, but not everyone can have fun when they lose. I generally have fun if I win/lose.

That's what games are about. Having fun, but not everyone can have fun when they lose. I generally have fun if I win/lose.
In Call of Duty, it's different. If your team sucked and you carried the entire team but still lost, well... ;)

After playing Pokemon with a friend, we'll both say, "good game", over voice chat no matter who wins/loses, :D

In Call of Duty, it's different. If your team sucked and you carried the entire team but still lost, well... ;)

After playing Pokemon with a friend, we'll both say, "good game", over voice chat no matter who wins/loses, :D
Oh, I know that. I hear him in the other room yelling at everyone else on the game. Its just funny.

Honestly I love all Mario kart games.

Mario Kart Double Dash was my favorite. The gameplay was fresh, new and it's content waa really memorable. I loved the mega boost you could get if you were playing with two people on the same kart.

Reactions: jomar500
I think out of them all, Super mario kart on the SNES and mario kart 64 were the best. Really fun and never got old playing.

I enjoy the Mario kart Wii a lot.
I never got the chance to try Double dash.

Mario kart SNES was the first I played and the N64 the one I remember the most.
mario kart 7 is fun but I always get tired of pressing the shoulder buttons after a while. It is probably the only 3DS game that makes me question if my hands are too big for it and consider getting a 3DS XL to see if I can last longer racing there. Wii was just comfortable, even though I will confess I could never get the hang of the 'wheel' so I am always with the wiimote + nunchuk combination.

All i have is Mario Kart 7:pompus:

Don't have a Mario Kart game yet...

Mario Kart is so fun! There should be a Mario Kart 7 tournament on here in the future. That would be exciting.

Reactions: chaoticwinds YT
Mario Kart: Double Dash!! is my all time favorite Mario kart game. I have so many memories with the game, like playing it with friends at night over my house, and it was my first Mario Kart game I ever played. There might be a Double Dash!! mode in Mario Kart 8, and I'm really pumped for that.

Reactions: chaoticwinds YT
Back