Mario Kart What is your favorite Mario Kart game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
My favorite mario kart game was mario kart DS. its the one that i played the most and always enjoyed playing it anywhere since it was on my ds. it was probably the mario kart game i was best on as well got so good at iti felt like i had mastered the tracks and the drifts with the carts (obviously didn't though but felt like it haha XD) A very special moment about mario kart ds for me was when me and all my friends would either bring them to school or play them at a friends house. we would just have like 6 of us all joining up together and racing and having heaps of fun was awesome. i wish Mario kart ds was the new mario kart at the moment because i have become very bad and crappy at the new mario kart game on the switch haha XD

My favorite was Double Dash. I’ve never been good at Mario Kart games, but DD introduces some cool things that I liked a lot, the main element being the ability to tag in partners. It added some spice to the old kart formula, and I appreciated it.

Overall, the series tends to be hit or miss for me. The items make things a tad too random, especially with whole blue shell things being a factor.It’s interesting to hear people talk about being last as a strategy so they can utilize those items to win at the end.

What was your favorite Mario Kart game? Mine was the one on the Gamecube, i believe it was the first mario kart game i have played!
You mean Mario Kart: Double Dash?

Mario Kart DS, I loved playing modes like VS, Battle and Missions. It also has my favorite version of Waluigi pinball so that's a plus

My fave is Mario Kart 8, because it was pretty fun, and I haven't played it as much, so it's still exciting.

Also, Isabelle~!! ♡

Mario Kart Wii!! It was the first Mario kart that I have played. It was very fun to control your kart with the Wii Wheel.

Reactions: ShyGuy64
Back