Mario Kart What is your favorite Mario Kart game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Mario Kart (DS) was my favorite version when I was young but when Mario Kart 7 came out 2 years ago I was amazed by the gliders and new maps.

Mario Kart Wii was my favorite, its a tie between Mario Kart 7, I can't choose both games are great, I love to race online with people overseas :). I think Mario Kart 7 brought some really new/interesting content (gliders,gyroscope).

Mario Kart Wii is one of the only ones I've played out of them. It's legit and I like how they throwback to some of the past Mario Kart courses in the series.

So,which one is the most prefered around here in the community?

My favorite is either MKDS or MK8.(I never played the first 4 MK games). :D MKDS feels the most nostalgic to me,since it's a lot of fun,while MK8 is greatly balanced,has great music and tracks and more.

I like MKDS better than MK7. The gliders and the going underwater, and the races are amazing in MK7. But they really made the balloon battles a lot less fun than it was in MKDS.
Still haven't played MK8, so there's that.

Mario cart wii will remain my favourite...,thats because the time i spent with it.... ; you cant immagine how much i had fun with it since is relance to last year

Mario Kart 7. Besides it being a handheld game I love the music, courses, idea of selecting your parts, the gliding/diving, and items in this game. While the roster is lacking, I only really used Koopa Troopa anyway so while it still sucks, I'll live with the choices, so it's overall my definite favourite.

mine is mario kart8 and mkwii and mk7

Mario kart DS easy. The game was just so complete, with an excellent single player with suitably difficult racing, battles, missions and a lot of unlockables as well as being one of the few DS games back then with good multiplayer. When I played a little MK7 it felt like more of the same really.

Mine is Mario kart 7.Its fun and the new maps are sow cool

Definitely Mario kart 7! Or, wait... I play Mario kart 64 all the time with my dad and have been doing since like forever... I actually change my mind! I say my fave has to be mk64 :) mk7 I'd runner up though!

Definetly Double Dash! Though it did cause arguments, it was overall fun.

I would say my favorite mario kart game would be mario kart 8 because of how to graphics look like ,all of the upcoming DLC characters , and the new DLC cars.And that is why mario kart 8 is my favorite mairo kart game ever.

Double Dash gets a vote from me. Loved it, fast and frantic, and loved pairing up different characters.

Mario Kart Wii. There were many awesome tracks that I really liked, and I used to race online a lot. Good times! A challenging game for sure. ;)

Mario Kart 7 is the my favourite Mario Kart game.

Here is my favourite.
I like Mario Kart SC because it has more courses than any other Mario Kart Game (excluding DLC cups), and it was the first Mario Kart Game to feature online play (it was only in Japan).

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite Mario Kart game is Mario Kart 7. It was my second 3DS game. After several races online, I would get better and better. Now I am really good.

My favorite Mario Kart game is Mario Kart Wii. It was my first ever Wii game and the Wii was my first ever console. I've had so many good times playing with my sisters. And their was tons of unlockables that had the perfect difficulty level to achieve :thumbsup:

My favourite(Yes, I'm from Canada) is MARIO KART WII FTW!!!

Back