Mario Kart What is your favorite Mario Kart game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
It has to be MK7. It's perfect and balanced in everyway. The only problem I'd have with it are the online lag and Maka Wuhu glitch but other than that it was fun, innovative, and surely addicting.

The Maka Wuhu glitch is patched online though...

The Maka Wuhu glitch is patched online though...
I know that but it can still be done offline on TT. Also you get uber good at the game by beating experts on all TTs (esp Cheep Cheep Lagoon) which I have done but the Maka Wuhu one was depressingly easy.

I know that but it can still be done offline on TT. Also you get uber good at the game by beating experts on all TTs (esp Cheep Cheep Lagoon) which I have done but the Maka Wuhu one was depressingly easy.
Yeah, mostly because of the glitch. I learned it got patched the hard way.

Mario Kart 8! I love the graphics, courses and balanced gameplay! :)

mariokart 8 is my all time favorite mariokart game

Mario Kart 64 fo sho. I loved that game. Beautifully designed tracks, amazing music...what's not to love?

Mario Kart 8. New mechanics, updated graphics, NEW COURSES WITH ANTI GRAVITY, Kart Selection, big character selection, and most importantly now DLC. Runs smoother than babies butt cheeks.

Mario Kart 8. New mechanics, updated graphics, NEW COURSES WITH ANTI GRAVITY, Kart Selection, big character selection, and most importantly now DLC. Runs smoother than babies butt cheeks.
Nothing runs smoother than butt checks, nothing does

mario kart 7

My favorite Mario Kart game is probably Mario Kart Wii. I have so many fun memories playing it with my family. We still play it now as well. I think it's fun. Double Dash for the Gamecube is also very fun though...

My favorite would have to be Mario Kart 7, because I love the kart customizations. The only character I do not understand why they put Wiggler and Honey Queen on there instead of Waluigi. Wiggler and Honey Queen Kinda scare me.

Man, although I don't own a Wii, I enjoyed MKWii. I wish I had a Wii so I could play it.

i love mario kart 64 for his tracks

Mario Kart: Double Dash. The playing is just fantastic, and it is one of the only mario kart games when you can be on one kart with 2 players instead of one

My Top 3 Are 3. Mario Kart 64 2. Mario Kart Wii 1. Mario Kart 8

Mario Kart 8 by far, it looks amazing and its just an overall great game, though the roster is seriously lacking but I cant complain to much because Larry is on it and Larry is just to adorable oh gosh

My favorite mario kart is mario kart 64, mario kart double dash, and mario kart 7 becausae when mario kart 64 it came out I enjoyed playing it alot, for mario kart double dash you can use two characters and they also have their own specail item I enjoyed it alot, and mario kart 7 it good graphics and you can play online with other people thats why I play this game the most.

Mario Kart: Double Dash is my favorite Mario Kart game. I got it when I was 5 years old. It was the first Nintendo Gamecube game that I played as a kid. It is a truly nostalgic game to me.

Mine is Mario Kart Wii, this one I admire because of its fun online play. It also has a lot of competitive players, and glitchers. I like that the game was really broken, you can open rooms with your friends and mess around, unlike in Mario Kart 8, I haven't played too much MK7, I just got it though. Unfortunately, Nintendo WFC has shutdown, and we have to use a hack Wi-Fi connection. Mario Kart Double Dash is unique because you can play to players at once, I'm trying to get down snaking in that game, I also may admit that the graphics may be a bit better than MKW's graphics. Mario Kart 64 is a well known one, my only complaint is I don't think you can unlock characters. But I like the tracks MK64 introduced, especially Bowser's Castle. Mario Kart Super Circuit is a graphical upgrade from the SNES version, and is the first Mario Kart Game that is on the go. Mario Kart DS, is the first Mario Kart game to introduce Internet Connection, and is very fun none the less. Super Mario Kart is the first game in the series and is fun with a couple of friends. I barely remember a Mario Kart Arcade game I played, I remember choosing Wario on some tropical forest track. From what I've played of Mario Kart 7, I love the tracks so far. Mario Kart 8, is really fun, but you don't have as much freedom as you do in Mario Kart Wii, but the DLC is a great feature to add to a Mario Kart Game. That's my rant, anyway, my favorite is Mario Kart Wii, what is yours?

Back