Mario Kart What is your favorite Mario Kart game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
My personal Favorite Is Mario Kart 7. I think that because along with it being my only mario kart game, it also is easy to play and you can see your enemies items to try to avoid shells or grab a star or mushroom from lucky 7. That Is why I think it is really fun to play. And online mode too!;)

My personal Favorite Is Mario Kart 7. I think that because along with it being my only mario kart game, it also is easy to play and you can see your enemies items to try to avoid shells or grab a star or mushroom from lucky 7. That Is why I think it is really fun to play. And online mode too!;)
that is true, i didnt find mario kart 7 that difficult to play either and it was fun and had great graphics for 3ds game. but i like mario kart 8 way more, and mario kart wii is probably second in line as far as my favorite mario kart goes. gotta say also that super mario kart was great in its own ways too since that was the original, even if it was a bit unbalanced (which tbh i think a lot of earlier games suffered that same thing so i cant criticize it for that reason) it was good for a first in the series. After all, if we never had that idk if we wouldve had any of the ones we got now when i think about it :p

Mario Kart 7 is pretty good. I've played it a few times.

I love mario kart 8 for looking amazing and showing me the joy of drifting. Wii i used automatic and the gba one drifting didn’t work well. The power of perfect drifting is now in my blood. Mario kart 8 is also one of the only games i stayed up till midnight to play. Me and my bro stayed up watching mission impossible (slowing the download significantly id bet) and when it was downloaded all the way we played all the new courses and almost played the returning courses because they look soo good but it was 3:50 so we decided to sleep. I don’t think i ever fell asleep.

Mario kart double dash is my favorite Mario kart game as it has some interesting mechanics only in it or recently added back like double items. Mix and matching 2 drivers was pretty cool at the time and I thought all Mario kart games were like it. All of the courses are well done and I love the soundtrack from mushroom bridge to Luigi circuit. Some tracks have since become staples like sherbet land. I think it’s one of the best GameCube games of all time. 9.9/10 only complaint is that it’s not that long

What was your favorite Mario Kart game? Mine was the one on the Gamecube, i believe it was the first mario kart game i have played!
well for me now its definitely mario kart 8 deluxe on the switch. huge character roster+ all the mario kart 8 dlc already packed into it. amazing courses and graphics with great music and beautiful overall game design. i also liked seeing the inkling boy and girl in this game from the original splatoon (theyre cute!) newly added (as far as i know, if im wrong feel free to point it out). i also remember learning of something called fire hopping that was in mk8, but was apparently removed in deluxe. while i do feel bad for people who enjoyed the technique, i think it being removed is best for overall balance (especially with average or less experienced players who might get frustrated and unable to keep up with this online). i like this game enough that i cant word how amazing it is, even surpasses mario kart wii which was my previous favorite.

I would say, Double Dash. It was my first Mario Kart game, so it has a special place in my heart.

Would have to be mario cart 8 for me since its my first ome lol xD

I like mario kart wii. I love the fact that the physics are so wack and that there are so many exploits that it's basically accepted as legitimate at high level play.

I really loved Double Dash. I did everything you could do in the game and I always liked the two person set up as it allowed more characters to be used at once. I also miss the special power ups every character had . It was always neat using Bowser's giant shell to go across the track. I probably played more of Mario Kart 8 now, but I still enjoy my memories of Double Dash.

I really loved Double Dash. I did everything you could do in the game and I always liked the two person set up as it allowed more characters to be used at once. I also miss the special power ups every character had . It was always neat using Bowser's giant shell to go across the track. I probably played more of Mario Kart 8 now, but I still enjoy my memories of Double Dash.

I 100% agree with you. My favorite Mario Kart was Double Dash because of the 2 player in the same car mechanic. Also, loved the way each character had their own speacial ability even though the Koopas special were overpowered.

Mario Kart DS! It'll always be my favourite. Mario Kart Wii will always hold a special place in my heart, but after getting into MK8D the wii version feels a bit rough around the edges.

My favourite Mario kart is Mario kart wii because the Wii was my first gaming console ever and I got mkwii with it too me and my brother use to wake up at 6:00 And turn on the wii and play mkwii I was the best then anyone my age anyway I still play it today I usually play ctgp (custom tracks) on it and community is still active so yeah that’s why mkwii my favourite Mario kart

Reactions: Shiny
I love all of the Mario Kart Games because I love to play as all of the Mario Characters.

My personal favorite is Mario Kart 7. I like the new idea of adding gliders. It really adds another whole level of awesomeness to the game. Plus there were great courses and characters.

I also really like Mario Kart Wii. My personal favorite thing to do in MkWii was doing the Coconut Mall glitch :) I still do it occasionally haha

I liked, and still like doing the wario's gold mine pipe bounce. It's always fun :)

I'll stick with Mario 8. I've played one or two previous titles before but never felt really impresssed by any of them. The latest entry in the series, on the other hand, caught my attention instantly. I love being able to play both Grand Prix and battle modes online or local with friends and to watch clips from previous races (mght sound a bit silly, but it's definetly a feature which I really like on this game).

I'll stick with Mario 8. I've played one or two previous titles before but never felt really impresssed by any of them. The latest entry in the series, on the other hand, caught my attention instantly. I love being able to play both Grand Prix and battle modes online or local with friends and to watch clips from previous races (mght sound a bit silly, but it's definetly a feature which I really like on this game).
You’re talking mario kart 8, correct?

You’re talking mario kart 8, correct?

That's right. I didn't realize I forgot to add Kart after Mario there. Sorry about that :D

Back