What is your favorite Nintendo 3DS game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Can be... We don't know how it will be on handled console.
Also they don't make a story mode and we don't know how will be the game yet.

The Wii U version is a will be, the 3DS, can be.

I am not a part of that "we".

I am not a part of that "we".

So you played it?

I didn't see a 3DS gameplay outside the Direct trailer, only one of Wii U version showing Megaman and Mario.

Mario Kart 7 is my favorite 3DS game. Animal Crossing: New Leaf comes in second.

Not sure which one is my favourite. New Leaf is the one I've played the most and I don't want to say ooY is my favourite because is not really a new title... Mario kart 7 tres my hands which means it absorbs for more tine that it should, too bad I don't own a copy. i really don't have an answer... but it seems like I definitely am missing out without playing Fire Emblem, haha.

My favorite would have to be Luigi's Mansion, although, Mario Kart 7 is a close second. I like Luigi's Mansion because I find it entertaining to play through the story mode with Luigi. You don't get many games where Luigi is the star of the game.

My favorite would have to be Luigi's Mansion, although, Mario Kart 7 is a close second. I like Luigi's Mansion because I find it entertaining to play through the story mode with Luigi. You don't get many games where Luigi is the star of the game.
I haven't played Luigi's Mansion 2 yet, and for some reason I just feel reluctant on buying it, how was the gameplay and its general score?

Mario kart 7 it was a fun game, I enjoyed every moment of it :D

I haven't played Luigi's Mansion 2 yet, and for some reason I just feel reluctant on buying it, how was the gameplay and its general score?
I think the score was 9 I think not sure about gameplay

Reactions: jandkas
My favorite 3DS game is now Pokemon Y, :eek:

Reactions: Reece
My favorite 3DS game is now Pokemon Y, :eek:

In my Nintendo 3DS, Proyect X Zone will be stay here, one I finish Pokémon X story, the first one will lose its place :D

Mine is Pokemon Y even though i hav'nt played it

Fire Emblem: Awakening and OoT3D but I only have four games, but I'm waiting for November 22!

Pokemon Y! Spent over 70h within 15 days :p

Pokemon Y! Spent over 70h within 15 days :p
Woahh, 70 hours within 15 days, I have been playing Pokemon Heartgold and I reached 40 hours in 2 months :oops:

Woahh, 70 hours within 15 days, I have been playing Pokemon Heartgold and I reached 40 hours in 2 months :oops:

In one month I only played 59 hours without a lot of free time...

In one month I only played 59 hours without a lot of free time...
Still better than me

actually I looked up how much I played it and it was actually 80 h :D And it was actually within 16 days but still good time :D

Reactions: Reece
I think it's safe to say my fav is Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I racked up over 400 hours from June to end of July. SMT4 is a close second. I really love those games.

Reactions: Marc
I like that they're making a 3DS version of Smash Bro. because now we finally have a portable version of the game. The possibilities with this expansion to handheld gaming gives great potential.

I like that they're making a 3DS version of Smash Bro. because now we finally have a portable version of the game. The possibilities with this expansion to handheld gaming gives great potential.
I know, the idea is wonderful, when the new Super Smash Bros. releases I bet that the Nintendo 3DS sales will boost.

Back