What is your favorite Nintendo 3DS game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
What is SMT4 ? xD what does it stand for?

Mine has to be Resident Evil: Revelations. I still play it these days

Mine has to be Resident Evil: Revelations. I still play it these days

I bought that game but I decided to play it this summer (for me will be on December-January, I have vacations :D)

Pokemon Y is my favoritemost 3DS Gam as of yet! :)
My next one will be SSB3DS. Mario Kart 7 is actually 2nd right now in My List of Awesome!

I found the Pokemon X and Y games great but not to call it the best 3ds game.

If i've played every 3DS Game thus far then i would know.

I found the Pokemon X and Y games great but not to call it the best 3ds game.

It's impossible to pick the best game...

If i've played every 3DS Game thus far then i would know.

Good point of view.

Reactions: Lee Sin
Thanks Eric :)

Yeah....there are honestly too many good 3DS games to say one is the definite best out of all of them. With that said, some of the ones well up there for me are Kid Icarus: Uprising, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon X/Y probably, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies

What naagza said is what i would've said in reality :)

My favorite is the Eshop version of Cave Story, but a close second is Kid Icarus Uprising.

My favorite is the Eshop version of Cave Story, but a close second is Kid Icarus Uprising.
Just curious but, what's Cave Story? This is honestly the first time I've heard of it.

Just curious but, what's Cave Story? This is honestly the first time I've heard of it.

It's a small little game on the eshop. Only costs like a few dollars or something.

Pokemon X. I've played it quite a bit. :)

Pokemon X. I've played it quite a bit. :)

Can I have your friend code?

Can I have your friend code?
It's in the 3DS friend code topic, but I'll get it to you later if it's not. :)

Reactions: ErixSan
It's a small little game on the eshop. Only costs like a few dollars or something.
It's a classic indie game, released in 2004 the original is still PC freeware, and it's one of my favorite games of all time, also Cave Story on the Eshop is 10 dollars the steam version is 15(?), wiiware is 1000 points, and the 3DS cartridge which features full 3D modeling and is much easier then the original, is 40$. So not really "A small game on the Eshop" not trying to insult you just like spreading this game. http://www.cavestory.org/downloads_game.php There's the original freeware version the further remakes only updated graphics and some really insignificant gameplay modes, so this is still a good version. Although the further version updated FPS from 30 to 60 so yeah.

Oh cool. Yeah, the fact it's an indie game explains why I haven't heard of it lol Probably won't end up getting it but it sounds neat

It's well known as arguably the most famous Indie game of all time, honestly look at youtube, you'll see millions of videos on it.

Back