What is your favorite Nintendo 3DS game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
It's well known as arguably the most famous Indie game of all time, honestly look at youtube, you'll see millions of videos on it.
lol main thing I know about it is that there's a "child labor" conspiracy theory going around for it. Also saw this sad image regarding the game in relation to the recently released games

Lol wut? Also can I see the image???

Lol wut? Also can I see the image???
The child labor thing is just a random conspiracy theory SmoshGames mentioned on a video one time. Also, as for the image give me a couple minutes I'll be sure to pull up some links for that

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1943zvtwp4cqyjpg/ku-xlarge.jpg
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/194400xele54gjpg/ku-xlarge.jpg
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1944024tdlxmujpg/ku-xlarge.jpg
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1944036as4hyjjpg/ku-xlarge.jpg

Here's the image btw. It's basically a 4 part comic that shows the "hardship" for people of multiple fandoms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cute! But what's the relation between that and CS?

Um...what do you mean by CS? A bit confused what you mean there. Is it something in the comic?

I was talking about how Cave Story was arguably the most well known indie game, and then you mentioned the comic, I was wondering if there was any correlation.

I was talking about how Cave Story was arguably the most well known indie game, and then you mentioned the comic, I was wondering if there was any correlation.
OH WHOOPS. Sorry, I answered for the wrong thread. I thought I was answering for an Animal Crossing thing (I was wondering how Animal Crossing could be an indie game! lol). My bad! xD

Oh lol!

This game is good?
Being free for PC, it will be hard to me pay 10 bucks for the 3DS version :p
3DS version is just the PC version with 3D. I would buy it soon if it have the plus modes.

Well 3D has +'s modes, with Wiiware's jukebox, and with the original graphics but a worse translation than the fanmade for the original plus the 3DS has a widescreen mode which no previous version had, not even the 3DS physcial release which gives you a larger screen, I personally prefer the + version but it's still great.

My Favourite 3DS Game Is ...... New Super Mario Bros 2 ( Awesome )

Which do you think is better Super Mario 3D Land or New Super Mario Bros. 2 ?

Indeed.
But that is one of the less awesome game of the 3DS, so I think you will enjoy a lot your console :p

Yeah, you're missing out on games like FE: Awakening and Pokemon X/Y atm. imo the Super Mario genre is getting a bit repetitive with each new game and doesn't really have the charm it used to....but maybe that's just me

Yeah, you're missing out on games like FE: Awakening and Pokemon X/Y atm. imo the Super Mario genre is getting a bit repetitive with each new game and doesn't really have the charm it used to....but maybe that's just me
Yeah I kind of wish they'd go back to games like Galaxy which tried to be truly innovative, unlike the newer games, because really, one gimmick (Coins, Cat Suit) does not an innovation make.

Yeah I kind of wish they'd go back to games like Galaxy which tried to be truly innovative, unlike the newer games, because really, one gimmick (Coins, Cat Suit) does not an innovation make.
yeah. Super Mario is Nintendo's COD in a way. It's the same game with updated graphics in a sense :p

yeah. Super Mario is Nintendo's COD in a way. It's the same game with updated graphics in a sense :p
Yeah it's not to say the new games are bad, they just don't feel new.

Yeah it's not to say the new games are bad, they just don't feel new.
Yeah, definitely. I mean, COD games can be fun for some I guess, but it does get a bit repetitive.

Yeah, definitely. I mean, COD games can be fun for some I guess, but it does get a bit repetitive.
I was referring to Mario, I don't enjoy COD.

I was referring to Mario, I don't enjoy COD.
I was referring to the analogy in general and how Super Mario games are similar to COD in terms of staying the same yet still being a bit fun to an extent. I don't really like COD either.

Back