What is your favorite Nintendo 3DS game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Mine is Super Smash Bros for The 3ds. It's not complex but it makes me wonder if The Characters were real, they might fight. For some reason I dont think Link would get along with Charizard. And definitely not Zelda and Peach. Super Smash might not be complex in itself, but once you start to really contemplate the odds of Luigi and Ganon getting along with each other, it's kind of realistic game.

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D is my favorite

My favorite game has to be SSB. The reason I like ssb is because of the online play and the graphics. Being able to beat your friends and being able to challenge yourself to get better so you can win more. Getting the best ssb replays and the best pics is amazing. The satisfaction of being able to destroy 3 level 9 characters is super amazing and an accomplishment. You can also get the biggest combos and do the coolest moves ever. The game is such a good game and I highly recommend it for most people. i give the game 9/10 stars.

my favorite game is pokemon and my faveorite are pikachu,mewtwo,pansage,keryum,zekrom,r I like all thease pokemon because I seen all the eps and the movies.thats why i love pokemon.

Fire Emblem Awakening as well. It was my second Fire Emblem game, but the first I actually finished. I enjoyed the story so much and the support dialogues between characters are a lot interesting. This is a great game and I hope Fates will be great too!

It has to be Super Smash Bros. For 3DS. It has a variety of neat new modes that weren't in past games like Smash Run and Trophy Rush but there still is the memorable modes like 100-Man Melee, Classic Mode (even though it's shorter), and an easier All Star Mode. There's plenty of characters to choose from and content to collect and a lot of good music to listen to. My only complaint is it doesn't have an event mode.

my favorite 3ds games is between bravely default and pokemon rumble blast. bravely default is very interesting and action pack at the same time. bravely default also deal with betrayal to as airy betrayed agnes. i believed airy is a two timer and will trick anyone to get what she wants. and it also deal with tragedy as tiz lost his brother. pokemon rumble blast is a different story. it's a fun, awesome game but in two player mode it only let us do three (i think) places. why? we passed all levels so does it make anything different? other than that it's fun encountering new pokemon with new moves. my favorite types are ghost, fairy, electric, fire, water, psychic, dragon, ice, grass, dark.

Metal gear solid 3d *.*

My fave game on 3ds is probably Pokemon Rumble, since I haven't played many games yet. If I save enough money or get a whole bunch of coins I'm gonna get Pokemon Y, though.

Yeah I totally agree with Rosalina. I like finding new Pokemon in the different areas, and finding which moves are more effective against different Pokemon. I like the daily challenges that the king gives you, they are really fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo-kai watch

I have a couple of favorite 3ds games. First two are Pokemon X/Y and Pokemon OR/AS because I'm crazy about Pokemon. And after Pokemon goes everything else, for example Phoenix Wright: Ace Atorney (I played only the demo version but that game is so amazing!)

My favorite 3ds game is by far (drum roll please) Fire Emblem Awakening, because not only am I a huge Fire Emblem and stratagy game fan, but the games plot is great, and I did shed one or two tears at certain points in the game
Emmereyn
not to mention the music was great, the graphics were, in my opinion, the best the 3ds could handle, the cast of characters were all so diverse and colorful and really no two people were alike. Finally, I played that game for hours on end and as we speak I am preparing for a fire emblem apothesis team. Wish me luck! Also, why do people like Yo-Kai watch so much?

My favourite 3DS game would have to be Super Mario 3D Land, I loved the level design and the enemies and it was one of my first 3DS games. I prefer it to Super Mario 3D World to be honest, mostly because of uniqueness at the time of release and the amazing stuff they did with the 3DS hardware.

I also really like Pokemon X/Y and Metal Gear Solid 3D, they're a close 2nd and 3rd place.. I got so much gameplay time out of those two, mainly with collecting pokemon in X/Y and for Metal Gear Solid's replay value. Pokemon X/Y was a great addition to the franchise and it was amazing to play for the first time. Metal Gear Solid didn't have the same feel that Pokemon Y did for me, but it still had amazing graphics and fantastic replay value. It was fun trying to get all the collectibles in MGS but I could never 100% it.

Kind of hard for me to pick 1. I think ORAS is my favourite, because it feels like a superior game to XY to me, and I enjoyed XY hell of a lot. Haven't put as many hours into ORAS as I did with XY, but that was mainly due to the hype of a new gen I think. If I were to go off of play time alone, Y Version would be on top and Mario Kart 7 would be second. Thing with Mario Kart 7 is though that I don't enjoy it now as much as I used to because of the existence of Mario Kart 8. But I still play it from time to time.

But yeah nah Pokemon Alpha Sapphire all the way. Super Smash Bros. for 3DS probably would have been a strong contender too if I had bought it, but got the Wii U one instead. ;)

Kind of hard for me to pick 1. I think ORAS is my favourite, because it feels like a superior game to XY to me, and I enjoyed XY hell of a lot. Haven't put as many hours into ORAS as I did with XY, but that was mainly due to the hype of a new gen I think. If I were to go off of play time alone, Y Version would be on top and Mario Kart 7 would be second. Thing with Mario Kart 7 is though that I don't enjoy it now as much as I used to because of the existence of Mario Kart 8. But I still play it from time to time.

But yeah nah Pokemon Alpha Sapphire all the way. Super Smash Bros. for 3DS probably would have been a strong contender too if I had bought it, but got the Wii U one instead. ;)
I almost got ORAS but I ended up skipping it until it's super cheap because I've already played Ruby and Emerald. While I've heard it's an amazing game, I can't help but feel it just wouldn't be the same.. Even then, if it doesn't live up to my expectations it just wouldn't do it for me.. I really enjoyed Pokemon Y though, it was really awesome and fresh. I wonder how they'll make Gen 7 even more different.

Currently playing pokemon x, which im addicted to. However,my favourite pokemon game is Yellow....brings back so many childhood memories

I love the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series, it's different and I love the thought of being a Pokémon.

Smash 4

My favorite game on 3ds is Pokemon Omega Ruby ! :))

I can't decide between Fire Emblem Awakening, SSB or Resident evil Revelations because RE:R has very nice controls for a shooter that also has a good story and horror aspect. FE:A Has great story and cut scenes whilst keeping true to the game. And SSB because it's SSB

Back