What is your favorite Nintendo 3DS game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Pokemon omega ruby

My favorite game from the games I currently have on 3DS is definitely Fire Emblem Fates Conquest. The game has an amazing story and it's actually pretty hard. No wonder it's called the "harder version" of the two. I'm not that far (only on Chapter 11) (I got it very recently *cough*yesterday*cough*) but the game is amazing.

This game is one of the best purchases I've made EVER!!!

I think... I have no idea it's between pokemon rumble blast, or super smash bros

Pokémon Shuffle is the successor to Pokémon Link: Battle !, puzzle game released on the Nintendo eShop of the Nintendo 3DS last year. The basic concept is similar: the touch screen has a grid full of blocks in the image of Pokémon, the player has to group by species to make them disappear and cause the collapse of upper blocks. This drop may reveal additional alignments, triggering a combo. The disappearance of blocks allows to weaken the Pokémon on the top screen, which may lead to his capture.

The player is guided by Amelia, who taught him the basics of the game. It can capture Pokémon for use as support. Each Pokémon has a different talent that is activated in combat. Pokémon catch rate is calculated according to the species of Pokémon and the number of remaining shots at the end of the game. There is also the Mega Pokemon in this game. To use the Mega-Trends, you must obtain prior wanted Pokémon and its Mega-Gem. The Mega Gems are given throughout the adventure or during competitions.

Favourite game on 3DS overall for me, Id have to say its MarioKart 7. I dont play it all that often but Ive had it for a while, and its just a great pickup game to play anytime to kill some time or if youre just feeling idle. I love the multiplayer on it too, both online and local, it doesnt get too serious or too intense; I really like the comical feel of the game. While a game like Smash Bros might be a close second for me, the fact that it has Download Play and its friendly nature is why I rank it higher.

I'm completely insane with majora's mask.
I literally have a whole collection of Majora's Mask, but I also have a big zelda collection is what I'm saying just most of it is Majoras Mask lol
but yeah I really like majoras mask on my 3ds as opposed to the n64 version its alot more fun on a new 3ds xl
but yeah id make a Rating of what I play mostly im not finished majoras mask but I will someday I just barely use my 3ds id what im saying but I love it and would never sell it cause its the hyrule edition...
actually right now isn't majoras mask but its monster hunter 4U at the moment..

New Super Mario Bros.2! Cuz i finally get to be a millionaire! Yay! Though i cant buy anything! D'OH!! I still can enjoy those virtual coins! P.S anybody know the maximum limit of coins you can have? if there is a limit. anybody know plz tell me

Mario kart 7

Mario Kart 7, I've put over 10 weeks of playtime into it.
Good

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Skyshaymin
Super Smash Bros. is one of the best games I have ever played and the best I have played on the Nintendo 3ds console. It packs a lot of fun for a few months and is a good game to play while on the go. Every time I am free, I just pull out my 3ds and start smashing!

Reactions: mskhatri
Yeah smash bros is also best:)

Well I'll go for Pokemon OR but FE:A is good

absolutly has to be mario kart 7 its op

Sadly I haven't tried the newario kart games :(

Favourite game that I have: Definitely Pokemon X. I love the character customisation to pieces!
Favourite game that I wish I had: Hyrule Warriors Legends! That game looks great!

I really like Bravely Default, even though I always have to grind a lot before a boss

my favorite is super smash bros

Attachments

• lucario-mega.gif
    lucario-mega.gif
    220.6 KB · Views: 0
AVGN Adventures due to my liking of James Rofle's Nerd Videos he done all about <censored> games of the Past.

My favorite must be Brain Age Concentration Training.

Pokemon X my god i loved Kalos so much, I have always loved Pokemon but here i felt like a little kid playing it for the first time all the changes were really good,the new features were amazing(changing clothes my favorite by far),loved the story, and the region is gorgeous the only donwside for me was the post game but i still liked but i felt that could have been better...apart from that one of the best games I have played.

my favorite game is rhythm heaven megamix.
it is so good!!!

Back