What is your favorite Nintendo 3DS game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I would normally say Super Smash Bros. For 3DS for most people,however I have a huge favorite 3ds game,it's called Kirby:Triple Deluxe. The reason why I do adore this game because it has the best platforming(even though most Kirby games are easy as heck)and sometimes it so many replay value on most Kirby games.One thing to note that I got this game couple months ago(a day before Iwata died,which btw RIP)and I was so pumped that I got the game.Another thing that I have to point out is that some Kirby games(especially Triple Deluxe)have so many easter eggs and which I love to discover.Over all I love this game so much,that I'll probably replay it during summer vacation. A question for y'all is,what is your favorite 3ds game?

My favorite game has to be Super Mystery Dungeon, I love that all 719 Pokémon are in it and it's one of the best and saddest Mystery Dungeon games. I love the wide range of Starters you can be and the world is so vibrant and colorful that it looks amazing in 3D.

The other is Tomodachi Life, I love the game so much and play it when I can (it's my sister's game) I love crazy antics that go on and I could play it all the time.

Last but not least is Animal Crossing New Leaf, I love the series can't image life without it

Hmmmmm... Tough Question! I Would Have To Say....... Probably Either Yo Kai Watch Or Animal Crossing New Leaf. Yo Kai Watch Because Of The EPIC Storyline and Awesome Yo Kai. And Animal Crossing New Leaf, Because Of... Well... I'm Not Sure. It's Just Really Addicting. Probably 'Cause Of They Base It Off Real Time And Date. Its Really Fun! You Should Try It Out!!!! K Thank You For Reading GabeTheBoB (That's Me!)'s Post! Have A Great Day, And Yeah, Hope You Agree With Me! Bye!

My favorite 3ds game as of this date is super smash brothers 4 on the 3ds, Just because it has a wide range of characters and maps and the combats+combos are really cool.
Ocarina of time 3d is getting delivered to my house soon and that will definitely win my number one spot just because of the exploration dungeon and puzzles! Really good games.

My favourite game is Mario Kart 7
(the only game i have).
I played it for 5months and i'm first on 5 circuits in time trials
i never lose when i play with my friends.
i also like pokemon
i played it since i was 6 years
my first game was pokemon blue after leaf green,emerald,diamond,pearl,black, white 2 and some mystery dungeon

Right at this very moment I would have to say that my favorite game right now is a toss up between Fire Emblem Fates)i have both Birthright and Conquest and will be getting Revelations on the 10th when it is released in NA) and Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon.

I'd say Pokemon rumble weirdly,Ive played a decent set of 3ds games but i gotta be honest I love pokemon rumble!:D I'd at least play it more than 3 times a month.Pokemon rumble is a amazing game where you can travel and make friends with other pokemon from beaches to volcanoes and i dont say this just because i love pokemon i also love the concept of the game that you have to make friends with pokemon get stronger ones along your journey and possibly meet new species you've never seen before :rotfl: This is my opinion though :p.

Virtue's Last Reward FTW. Probably the best story I've seen in a video game. Too bad it's really underrated. Can't wait for the sequel coming this summer.

Fire Emblem Awakening :artist:

I don't have a large collection so this or Pokemon Y :rotfl:

My favorite game is Happy Home Designer. Tomodachi Life and Other games like this are appealing. Also, people hack the eShop to get all these free games.

(people hack the eshop?!!!!!!) hmm tough decision i either mk7 or new leaf. I think mk7 ive played so many hours on it
and it is the first 3ds game i ever got.

Well they don't actually hack it, but they download the game roms, which came be used on various cards in which the game can be added. Example= R4 3ds, EmuNAND etc. It only supports old 3ds versions though I have seen people with the latest firmware running emuNAND.
(people hack the eshop?!!!!!!) hmm tough decision i either mk7 or new leaf. I think mk7 ive played so many hours on it
and it is the first 3ds game i ever got.

Do you guys think i should get one of the zelda games. or get firemblem fates i cant make up my mind. >"

my favorite game is omega ruby but i only have 2ds so i cant view it in 3ds but it is still fun. The reason i like it is because i loved pokemon for years and collected the cards and now when i have the opportunity to play all that not in a card game but rather a video game i jumped for the chance

My favourite(s) at now!

Mario Kart 7
Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3d

My favourite 3ds game is Pokémon X

My favorite 3DS game title honor is divided between two.They are The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D and Professor Layton and Miracle Mask.
Ocarina of Time 3D was the first(and admitedly only one thus far :p) of the franchise I actually completed,and even if it was accomplished a while ago,I still remember myself of a lot from it.I remember the sense of a grand adventure and independence that Link was forced into because of the chaos surrunding the reality around him,how I got endlessly clueless in almost all of the dungeons,and then feeling an indescribable satisfaction when I got through them;and I also remember how frightened I was at parts like encountering my first Re-Dead,going through that dungeon where I had to go through walls,and those stupid Wall Hands.When it all came together,I was left in pure aw,and admired this game since! :D
Of course,being the fan I am,I also really liked Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask.While not personaly as great as the first trilogy from the DS era,I also enjoyed a lot from this entry.The amazing 3D translation of the puzzles,the engaging story,the enjoyable characters,the spontaneous music and more.While not my favorite of the franchise,it is strong as a game for the console,and another successful entry for the series it takes place on. :coffee:

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, obviously :p I'm a huge Pokémon nerd, there's no way I would chose something else. To top it off, Pokémon Emerald is my favorite Pokémon game of all time, so no wonder why I'd chose the Hoenn remakes to be my favorite games! Pokémon Sun and Moon and getting closer and closer though, and expectations are high, who knows? These games might be dethroned soon ;)

Mine has changed! It's definitely Rune factory 4 now. Soo many things to do in that game and it's basically everything I look for in a game. :p Besides the magic being weak compared to the rest of the weapons. <3 It has farming, life simulation, marriages, and dungeon crawling all in one :D The graphics are eh, but the content toally makes you ignore them. And I kinda like the graphics :3

As for my favorite game it would have to be yoshi's new island :)

Back