What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I love Pokemon Emerald because that game introduced me to a lot of new features never found in Fire Red/Leaf Green. Also I love Pokemon Yellow, because... Pikachu. xD

My favourite Pokemon game is Fire Red for the GBA. It was my first Pokemon game. Embarrassingly enough, I thought Pokemon was mainly an anime instead of a game series before that. :oops:

Pokemon Silver and Pokemon Ruby. I had so much fun playing Pokemon Silver and I still do neither though the graphic sucks and there is a remake (Pokemon Heart Gold) I just like the original feel that Pokemon Gold brings and Pokemon Ruby because of that certain generation and the awesome underwater swimming lol .

I merged @reece1100's thread with this one, ;)

Reactions: Reece
I merged @reece1100's thread with this one, ;)
Oh. I deleted my second post because it would be a double post now. :)

My favorite Pokemon game.. that's a tough one. I think I'd have to go with Platinum. I loved Platinum, especially Giratina .. I liked the lake legendaries as well as the starters and just the Pokemon in general of the region.

I like all of the pokemon games mostly the older pokemon games as they are somehow more fun than the newer ones I guess ? :)

My favorite pokemon game would have to be Pokemon Y and Emerald xD 2 of the best games I've played. If the RSE remakes come out, those would be on the list too.

Pokemon Emerald was definitely a favorite pokemon game for me...but who knows, I might end up liking Pokemon X based on what I've heard :p

Pokemon Platnium, It was amazing with the other dimension and catching Girantina was so fun! I got 70 hours out of that game and I have a level 100 Infernape That I love so much :D

All games are good, but my favorite is Pokemon Emerald so many new features in this game, the story is good, the pokemon are interesting and good, and the battle frontier is epic , i did spend a lot of my time in this game.

Mmmm. I don't have a particular favorite game but White 2 has been my first for a lot of new things so I'm most attached to it at the moment.

my favorite pokemon games are pokemon x, pokemon y, pokemon white 2, pokemon black 2, pokemon rumble(because I found a shiny tangrowth on it), pokemon rumble blast, pokemon black, pokemon white, and last but not least pokemon xd gale of darkness.

my all time favorite would be soulsilver :)

Pokémon Platinum. It was my first Pokémon game and I will always remember it fondly~

I can't wait to send my Piplup to Pokémon X and Y. He's been through so many regions...

what a tough question !
I like nearly all pokémon games equally, but if I had to choose I will pick Emerald but it is slightly better than platinium, fire red, White and Black 2 ! oh and in term of a complete and repliable game black 2 wins also !
I still didn't play X though !

I liked XD although it is only 3rd gen the 3d graphics were epic in my opinion they are better then x y because the pokemon actually hit each other lolz. second fav. is black 2

I liked XD although it is only 3rd gen the 3d graphics were epic in my opinion they are better then x y because the pokemon actually hit each other lolz. second fav. is black 2
To be fair, part of the reason for that is because it was on a console. A console has larger technical boundaries than a handheld console, so they were able to afford to do that stuff back then

i loved pokemon fire red as it was the first one i played since i was 4
i can't even believe how i managed to defeat the elite 4 when i was 4 -
i hardly knew how to read !?!?!?
And thats for GBA

but for DS it was Heart gold i loved the way they made the game with two regions - kanto and Johto
i hope they do stuff like this again merge regions

Well if you were to question I would say Pokemon Fire Red haha favourite old pokemon game :p
Favourite pokemon game would currently be the new pokemon X.

Back