What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
Kalos

Mine has to be Sinnoh but is mostly because that is the pokemon generation i started in.

Mine is Kanto since my first pokemon game was the Red Version.

teselia for me, its the one i have the best pokemon memories

Kanto because it’s where I started playing in & because it has my favorite Pokémon PIKACHU.

Kabuto!!!

What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

My favorite is Hoenn.
hoenn

Does Orre count? If not then mine has to be Sinnoh or Galar.
Some of my best Pokémon memories are from Sinnoh and I've put more hours into Diamond than any other Pokémon game. And Galar because Galar adds Bea to the series and that alone makes it better than any other region!

Reactions: Artisan
Sinnoh - because I started there (and the tweaking glitch with Mystery Zone :p)
Unova - Because it actually has a 2 year gap between the two games
Galar - Because it has soccer/football-like stadiums instead of your traditional gym stuff

Hoenn although I played red and blue 1st I was still a kid back then and don't know what I was playing but when I played pokemon Sapphire and Ruby it was the 1st pokemon game that I really appreciated and it was one of the pokemon games that made me fall in love with the franchise

Reactions: Mizunil
I like all of them, but if I have to choose for one of them, I will choose Kalos because Pokémon X was the first Pokémon game that I have own.

my current favorite region in the pokemon games is unova.
i am fond of its music and character design.
my favorite pokemon trainer in the games lady caitlin is elite four in this game.
but she can be seen in battle frontier of gen 4 games but you fight her butler instead in those games.
in the future , perhaps in 2023 or 2024 a nintendo switch remake of pokemon black and white could come to the switch , would love to hear remixes of that games music as well.

Back