What is your favorite Wii U game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Mario Kart 8.

Sure, there are some awesome Wii U games coming soon that I'll probably be getting (most likely) such as Hyrule Warriors (Preordering in a few days) , Super Smash Bros. U (Already preordered), Mario Maker, Zelda U, Mario Party 10, and Yoshi's Wooly World. But.....

Ever since I played Mario Kart Wii, I have always loved the Mario Kart series. So my all time favorite Wii U game (currently) is Mario Kart 8.

I'm changing my favorite game...
Now it's Pikmin 3 >.>

This is hard to say. There are so many good games out there for the Wii U. Although I enjoy playing many games on the Wii U I would say that any Call of Duty games would be my favorite. Especially when playing against a live human being.

Mario Kart 8 and New Super Mario Bros. U.
Even though I lost the disc for Mario Kart 8 :(

I like rayman legends for the wii u

At this specific point in time it would have to be Mario Kart 8. It is a great game overall and deserves to be the current #1 to my list of Wii U games. It has nearly infinite replay value, so that fact alone gets more props from me.

Right now my favorite wii u game is ZombiU followed by warriors orochi 3 mainly because its the best 2 outta the 3 games I own :)

Mario kart 8
Super Mario 3d world
Monster hunter 3

Mario Kart 8 probably, otherwise Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition but I already finished that, and maybe The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD.

My favorite online game is Mariokart 8, because it is really making fun to play online. My favorite single player game is now Hyrule Warriors. First I didn't thought that a game like this could be so good, but it is in reality really good.

mine is nintendo land because i like how the attractions give alot to do such as metroid blast my favorite attraction because u shoot robots :] fun and legend of zelda how u a sword man or archer :] cool ;]

Right now Mario Kart 8, it is just a fun to play game, great graphics and love to play it with my girlfriend. Though I hope I can say in the near future that my favourite game is Legend of Zelda Wii U! Can't wait till it comes

Although I don't have a Wii U or any Wii U games, I would say my favorite is Wind Waker HD. The original Wind Waker was a game that I adored. I've played the demo for Wind Waker HD at a local Best Buy and was impressed. It had great graphics and I was suprised that the game's music was redone. If I get a Wii U, I'm definitely getting Wind Waker HD.

mine has to be either nintendo land or sm3Dw

Pikmin 3

My favorite Wii U game is Super Mario 3D World

And now it's Bayonetta 2...
until Smash release...

My favorite Wii U game is Super Mario 3D World... and it seems that everyone elses favorite game is that too. There aren't really too many Wii U games, I prefer Wii games to Wii U to be honest, but I just really want to see more Wii U games, like the ones that are coming out late-2014-2015. I also have not played Hyrule Warriors yet, so I don't have an opinion on that one, but I think I would like it a lot if I owned it.

Sup
If you're the owner of a Nintendo Wii U, I'm sure you played a game or two on the console.

What is your favorite Wii U game?
super smash bro

My favorite wiiu game is the legend of Zelda the Wind waker hd, but since that is mostly a gamecube game, I have to go for super Mario 3d world and Mario kart 8. Super Mario 3d world was the first Mario 3d game i playeed, and I loved it. Mario kart 8 brought a lot of New featurees, and the online is just so good!

Back