What is your favorite Wii U game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I am a big fun of mario games. Specially with mario kart games. My favorite is mario kart ds but i would like to play mario kart 8. I think wii edition is a little bit slow

Right now, and before I get Smash or Mario Kart, definitely Mario 3D World! It's an amazing game!

Reactions: Marc
I really don't have any Wii U games right now, so I'll go with Wii Sports Club Bowling. xD

I'm willing to bet my favorite will be Mario Kart 8 once it comes out.

My favourite game so far is Mario Kart 8.

Finally got my Wii U and currently my favorite game is Super Mario 3D World, :woot:
My favorite Wii U game is now Mario Kart 8, :angelic: (who would have saw that coming...)

Reactions: Magitroopa and BjFauble
My favorite is Nintendo Land with friends,

I only have around 6 games, but I would say Mario 3D World it's my favorite so far. I finally beat all the levels yesterday!

I only have around 6 games, but I would say Mario 3D World it's my favorite so far. I finally beat all the levels yesterday!
Yeah. This game is AWESOME! I had a really fun time playing at my friend's. I really hope to get a Wii U!

Yeah. This game is AWESOME! I had a really fun time playing at my friend's. I really hope to get a Wii U!
I have two brothers, but they SUCK so bad at Mario :hilarious: So I haven't really enjoyed multiplayer that much, it's basically me yelling at my brother for spending all my lives :hilarious::hilarious:

Tekken tag tournement 2 you can fight others online it really funand you can also fight offline Warning: you get kinda angry easliy when you lose

I like super Mario 3d world, it's one of the games I like playing with my cousin! Champion's Road is still a pain i can't even beat it with all 5 characters!

I like Mario Kart 8 and Nintendo World but I can't decide between the two of them.

Don't you Mean Nintendo Land?

Yes

Well, after some time with the Wii U I'm now able to choose my pic...
My favorite game is... tan tan tan...

Mario Kart 8 until the release of Bayonetta 1 and 2.

A friend of mine has a Wii U and I played The Wind Waker HD (I. Need. To. Play. This. Game. SOON!) and Nintendo Land a few weeks ago, and yesterday I played Mario 3D Land, which I loved! I played as Luigi (of course) and being a cat was so funny and awesome :cat:

Looks like I'll be the first to say this, Pikmin 3 is my favorite Wii U title. My favorite eShop download is definitely Shovel Knight. They are such great games.

MH3U for all the online fun or Windwaker HD for the singplayer fun :p

Now it has to be Mario Kart 8. But I am so excited/hyped for the release of The Legend of Zelda: Wii U and Zelda: Hyrule Warriors, I am really not a big fan of 30+ hour games where you have to control the entire game by motion.

I think Mario Kart 8 would have to be my favorite but Super Mario 3D World is a close 2nd. Whether or not I have someone to play with will determine which game I break out and play.

Back