What is your favorite Wii U game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I have a few Wii U games I like to play here is the list of games and reasons why I love them.
1. Lego City Undercover. This is one game that I like because I was a fan of Lego City toys and it was just the police I liked so when I saw the game I had to gdt it. Chase is my favourite character in the whole game.
2. Wach Dogs. This game was played on the X-Box 1 but I decided to get it for the wii u, now just because they didn't put online free roam in doesn't mean to say you can't have fun. On line hacking wsas amazing and I still play it now. Another thing is the cops on story mode. The more you get chased the better it becomes better for you because you get a good wanted level so you can steal a S.W.A.T. S.U.V once you have the chance. Then you can get rid of the wanted level by hinding somewere the cops can't see or chase you.
3. Need for Speed most wanted U. This is because you can challenge people to races and drive some coool cars that you will not find on any other racing games. Also the cops don't stay on you long so you can drive or a long time without getting busted.
4. Call of Duty Black Ops 2. Now this game is the best shooting game ever because you get to play with your friends in Team Deathmatch or Free-For-All. Also you can level up yourself and your guns, knife or any other things yoou have. That way you can get most of your guns gold inna matter of months, years or if you are a pro, days. Now loads of people play and finish the campaign due to the multiplayer because of the weapon levels and camos for the guns. Also it improves your gun skills and your aiming skills.
5. ZombiU. Now this game is one of the best Zombie games the Wii u brought out and it is all about getting rid of the zombies and save people that is still alive in the Queens Palace. The guns that you pick up are hard to find but are amazing as well as te graphics onnthe game. When you reach the palace you will find lots of Zombies outside the palace and more of them inside. So just watch what you are doing if you play or getting that game but I tell you it is the best Zombie game ever, even better that Black Ops 2 Zombies.

Windwaker HD of course. Nothing...NOTHING beat the original Windwaker. But this is just an improved version so yeah this is the greatest game on the console

Splatoon Has So Much After Release Content To Keep Me Happy For Months ... So Splatoon Is My Favorite Wii U Game Second Is Smash Bros Wii U

My favorite wiiu game is SSB4 but when I get Splatoon Splatoon will be my favorite.;):)

Super Smash bros

I have to say that my favorite wii u game so far would have to be Hyrule Warriors
just because of all the replayability and all the things that you can unlock by
beating the game 100% but the only thing that its missing is online multiplayer.
And just for the record Mario Kart 8 was a very close second to Hyrule Warriors
but i had to give the edge to hyrule warriors sorry.

I don't own many games yet on my Wii U, since I got it not so long ago, but I'd say so far Splatoon is the one I'm enjoying the most aand putting the most time into.

i would have to say splatoon because is a very great game and first person shooter or injustice

This is so easy for me... it's GOT to be Hyrule Warriors, what's not to love ❤❤

Loz: Wind Waker and newest Smash Bros :cool:
Wind waker has amazing atmosphere and easy-going style and smash is good for stress relief

I'd say mines wind waker hd

Currently it's Splatoon! I thought I would get bored after a little while, but there's so much to do and the ranked battles are a good challenge and fun too. :3

Best purchase so far. I'm not a pro but good enough. I love playing with my friends in a squad. The diverse range of weapons are amazing. The levelling/ranking up system is cool, gives you something to work towards. :D

Splatoon would have to be one of my favorite Wii U games since it's really creative and It just came out of nowhere. Not saying any other Wii U game is creative...

To be honest I only have two games on my wii u and they are splatoon and survival craft. I really like splatoon though because you get to interact with other players and all of the game modes on there is super cool. I like survival craft as much as the next guy but compared to splatoon, splatoon will always win.

I'm enjoying SSB for Wii U, but I should be playing Zombie U (A little Bothered by the difficulty.)

Although it technically isn't out yet (I think) it has the same gameplay on all platforms, so;
Minecraft: Story Mode.

I enjoyed all my wii u games the same so far, none is my fav. But if I had to choose 1, it is going to be splatoon. Its the best and most creative shooter this gen, and its just blasting with more and more content! Nintendo did such a good job, and they put more new content for free instead of charging money, they really make sure you stay fresh!

I played this game on my cousin wii u.

I had to only choose one, I suppose I'd cut Mario Kart 8 first because I value a strong/emphasized single player experience (not that MK8 isn't fun alone). From there, I'd probably cut Pikmin 3 because I'm a platformer fanatic. 3D World has an edge on Tropical Freeze for being very solid in both single player and multiplayer, whereas DKC has an edge on Mario for being, IMO, the game with the most polish and stronger level design.

Fave is Splatoon and Smash

If I had a Wii u I would pick MK8 because it's a blast and it has really cool kart customizations and awesome classic characters to play as. Also the graphics, music and 60 frames per second make the game even awesome.

Back