Mario Kart What is your most hated Mario Kart Map?

• Thread starter XxTomokixX
  • Start date
XxTomokixX

XxTomokixX

-3-
Towns Folk
My most hated MK map is Waluigi Pinball. (Mario Kart 7.)

I absolutely despise the Wario mines (Wii version, MK8 version was better). It had so many sharp turns, and I had to choose the lightest karts and characters if I wanted to finish the course without falling off the stage every 10 seconds. Btw, did you know that Waluigi pinball was originally in MK DS?

Reactions: PorygonZ7727
It is shy guy bazaar from MK7 It is fairly difficult and to wide. However it does make a better course for the battle minigames most of it is is just going on roof tops and on snow for the first part giving you a slow start

I thought that Waluigi Pinball was pretty easy in Mario Kart DS and Mario Kart 7 :p But I guess it can just be me ;)

I think that my most hated Mario Kart track would probably be the NES Rainbow Road track in Mario Kart 7 >.< one time in an online race , I just kept falling of the stage like crazy and I saw so much lag with other people falling :hilarious:

Ok, my MLST HAYED MARIO KART TRACKS are Rainbow Road and Wario's mines. I don't remember what version they were most annoying, but I couldn't stay on track.(Get it? No? I'm terrible with puns:dead:)

Apparently, I think the MK7 courses are a lot better than the MK8 courses. :rotfl::D:rotfl::D

This is actually an interesting question, hmmm i cannot choose between 3 different tracks from Mario Kart Wii, Grumble Volcano, Wario's Gold Mine and Sherbert Land. These are all easy in one way but each of them has an annoying trait. For Grumble Volcano a few of the twists and turns requires you to slow down or you will hit the wall, and no one ever slowed down during those turns and when you play either on multiplayer or just in a CPU cup, its a cluster of players trying to turn in and you will get bounced around either into the wall or into the Lava, which was very annoying for me. Wario's Gold mine was just built to have a lot of sharp turns, and annoy you with the Mine Karts which can get in the way of you trying to either take over other players or trying to get an item box, the fact that they can both knock you or flatten you, and "stop you in your tracks" (Get it? because its a minecart and on a...track...?no?dont hurt me ;-;...) is really annoying. Sherbert Land is probably the "easiest" in terms of difficulty but the one thing that really annoyed me when i first started playing the game was the penguins in the cave, the penguins would be in a random place within those caves and when drifting/ turning in, it would be left to luck to determine whether you would get hit by the penguins or go out unscathed, getting hit by the penguins is an easy way to go from 1st place to 7th in 200cc too ;-;.

I thought that Waluigi Pinball was pretty easy in Mario Kart DS and Mario Kart 7 :p But I guess it can just be me ;)

I think that my most hated Mario Kart track would probably be the NES Rainbow Road track in Mario Kart 7 >.< one time in an online race , I just kept falling of the stage like crazy and I saw so much lag with other people falling :hilarious:
Me too xD

I just cannot keep up with the other racers on that map with fast-pacenessed and the road is too small :/ I all off as well and end up 18th place at the finish >.< I didn't get lag because the others was CPU's and didn't fall off :rotfl:

I've raged at a lot of stages in mario kart but idk if I really hate any stage in particular. Mostly because I know that I'm just a terrible driver (in the game not irl lol) and that items are total BS in the game. But if I had to pick it'd probably be the first stage of every mushroom cup because they're really basic and don't have anything interesting in them other than you just race and stay on road and what not.

UGH For me it would be Rainbow Road!!!! I keep on driving of the track and keep on dying..... The best position i got on that map was 8/12. I suck at drifting so I would just go of the track a lot and die like 1 million times ;-;

I'm amazing at Rainbow Road. (Both of them on MK7, but i'm better at the SNES one. XD) I also restarted my MK7, before I did that I had all golden gear. I quit because when first got the game, I went on Internet Mode and lost every time, getting 312 losses and only 1 win. I didn't know that t affected my records. When I realized it, deleting data I went. :cry:

I love all the Mario Kart tracks, but the one that I really didn't like a lot was Grumble Volcano. I only have played the Mario Kart 8 version, so I don't know if the Mario Kart Wii version was better or not, but every time I play this track on my Nintendo Wii U I fall a lot when the ground start to fall. This track is very nice but I didn't like it. This track at 200cc is very very hard, if at 150cc I fell a lot, at 200cc it is very easy to fall or hit the rocks.

I'd say I hate Donut Plains 3 (GBA Original Version). It's very easy to drift off the narrow roads in the beginning of the track, and same goes for the slim bridges that stretch across the lakes. What makes it even worse is that when drifting on the dirt roads, you slide a lot, so going off-road isn't difficult at all. This is unavoidable even with the heavy weight characters (Wario, Bowser, and DK). .-.

Welp, I really hate Ghost Valley for punishing walls, but my absolute most HATED Mario Kart course would have to be Moonview Highway. I'm good at it now, but I outright despised it back when I first had MK Wii. Another one I'm not a fan of is SNES Rainbow Road just because of the tight corners and lacking of a guardrail.

the penguins from ice stage n64 and wii because the always are in my way and i dont even have anything to protect myself :( :(

Reactions: Derpguy64
the penguins from ice stage n64 and wii because the always are in my way and i dont even have anything to protect myself :( :(
Yeah they're definitely pretty hard to avoid. Even I, someone who's beaten nearly every cup in Mario Kart Wii, can never go the full 3 laps without bumping into one. Of course, that's just the level's challenge for you to overcome, since the CPUs rarely (if not never) hit one.

I absolutely despise the Wario mines (Wii version, MK8 version was better). It had so many sharp turns, and I had to choose the lightest karts and characters if I wanted to finish the course without falling off the stage every 10 seconds. Btw, did you know that Waluigi pinball was originally in MK DS?
Wario Mines was always a hard challenge, and my brother constantly beats me at it (probably because he doesn't go for the shortcut as much as I do, because at least once I hit the minecarts, which is why 8's version is better), because of the short turns, the minecarts getting in the way of the shortcut (again, I try to avoid them but sometimes I hit them), and those freaking bats in the tunnel that always made you a half second behind (and every millisecond counts sometimes). Overall though, I've pretty much mastered the course (aside from those bats). Love the Wii U version though because of it's changes (OK I'm done).

rainbow road all platforms cuz when u use a fast mushroom u fall and get in last place

Reactions: StarKirby
rainbow road all platforms cuz when u use a fast mushroom u fall and get in last place
Unless it's on Wii

Rainbow Road... :mad::mad::mad:

Back