Mario Kart What is your most hated Mario Kart Map?

• Thread starter XxTomokixX
  • Start date
rainbow road all platforms cuz when u use a fast mushroom u fall and get in last place
@The picture-I tried to do that as well. LOL

Looking through the list of tracks to try and see if there was one I hated. I guess the one I didn't enjoy was Choco Land in Mario Kart DS. The chocolate road made drifting harder because I would usually drift right into one of the Piranha Plants. I think the whole terrain was slippery though.

The race track I absolutely hate the most is The retro version of rainbow road. It's too risky to ride on.

Toad's Turnpike wins the dubious "honor" of most hated in this game. Its just boring. The track itself is mostly straightaways and very gentle curves, the cars are really barely an obstacle at all here in MK8 (they were a bit tricky in MK64 especially since it was a first for the series, but with the wider course and generally better maneuverability make them essentially a non-issue most of the time), the coin and item placement is meh, there are barely any tricks or boost pads... there's just almost nothing interesting about the course at all, IMO. The only potentially interesting thing is the gliding bits, namely if you can manage to chain-bounce off multiple trucks while keeping your glide going, but doing that probably hurts your actual racing ability since you're off in the middle of the track zigzagging back and forth rather than taking the short line and hugging the curves.

Im a pro at the retro rainbow road:cat:

Oh most hated? Let's talk about cheese land real quick on 200cc mk 8 m8. That track was absolute shenanigans! Too many sharp turns to be going that fast, item hax around every corner, and the stage was overall heck with the dips when you accidentally do drifts that turn into tricks. If I see it again it be too soon man.

My most hated track is the snes Rainbow Road track in Mario Kart 7. all the other rainbow road tracks are my favourite, but this one has way too many sharp turns in it. I fall like every second time I try to take a turn in that track. If someone pushes you or uses a shell, there is no escape.

I really hate the track named Donut Plains 3 (originally from Super Mario Kart, appears in Mario Kart: Super Circuit and MK8), the corners are so sharp and random, it's easy to go off-course, into the grass and such. I've had trouble winning any matches because this not-so-simple track takes a pro to master it! I had to slow down, many times, to go around the corners, and the CPU used to take over me! The obstacles don't really get in my way. xD

Reactions: 423
Mine is the Rainbow Road from Super Mario Kart (Played Super Mario Kart on a emulator). I always fall from the road, and don't even talk about the old graphics. I actually really like Waluigi Pinball for DS.

I really don't like DK Mountain and the GCN Rainbow Road. DK Mountain just has some super tight turns and a narrow bridge at the end that I always seem to fall off of. GCN Rainbow Road also has some super tight turns and it's really easy to fall off the track when you are going so fast as the faster you go the more it pushes you to the outside of the curve.

My most hated track is the snes Rainbow Road track in Mario Kart 7. all the other rainbow road tracks are my favourite, but this one has way too many sharp turns in it. I fall like every second time I try to take a turn in that track. If someone pushes you or uses a shell, there is no escape.
I'm actually really good at that place

SNES Rainbow Road in Mario Kart 7. Just awful.

Am I the only one that is good at that place?

I don't know why everyone hates Waluigi Pinball stage. ANYWAY I hate absolutely hate Rainbow road, I always fall off. Although I always pick it to annoy my friends. I also want to destroy Toad's turnpike in N64 with bombs. Toad's Turnpike in N64 is so hard and horrible in reverse. I hate it so hard I like it, I don't like how the Wii U version of Toad's Turnpike got so easy, it's fun and easy to beat. Wario's Mine or whatever it's called isn't that bad because if you stop quickly sometimes, it's not that bad

Am I the only one that likes Rainbow Road?

Reactions: PorygonZ7727
Rainbow Road is always awfully frustrating. Falling off the stage is no fun, haha. Wario's Gold Mine would probably be second to that though; I'm usually pretty good about dodging the mine carts and I'm better about not falling off the stage on that one, but when I do fall off the stage or hit a mine cart, it's pretty frustrating.

My most hated MK map is Waluigi Pinball. (Mario Kart 7.)
HOW?!? Waluigi pinball is life, and that theme is the only mario song i would put on my digital mixtape, no joke. Also, my least favorite would be a tie between that farm and Rainbow road SNES. I hate that gosh darn diddly farm for all those demon cows that dont know how to avoid getting run over. I constantly crash into those things. I cannot ever get use to the 90 degree right angle turns in snes rainbow road, that just frustrates me very much, although i love the music.

Am I the only one that likes Rainbow Road?

Nope! I love Rainbow Road! lol it's one of the best courses.

Reactions: Pokeswag99
I like the rainbow road, also. I think my least favorite course is daisy cruiser: something about that track just doesn't sit right with me, and I always have a hard winning on any version of it. Second worst is either dino dino jungle or dk pass.

Reactions: Pokeswag99
I like the rainbow road, also. I think my least favorite course is daisy cruiser: something about that track just doesn't sit right with me, and I always have a hard winning on any version of it. Second worst is either dino dino jungle or dk pass.

Back