Mario Kart What is your most hated Mario Kart Map?

• Thread starter XxTomokixX
  • Start date
Y U H8 ON RAINBOW ROAD PEEPS?!?!

I used the y u meme but seriously

It helps me practice my drifting skills BRAH

It helps me practice my drifting skills BRAH
Alright please i dont know whats making me cringe more, your avatar or your cheesy memes

Alright please i dont know whats making me cringe more, your avatar or your cheesy memes
sorry, i have just had the worst day of my life, cant feel my legs

Reactions: SuperMikeX and PorygonZ7727
well lets see
- All Snes maps,they aged worse than a piece of meat
-Mushroom Gorge(Wii),99% of all times im on the bouncing mushrooms,i fall in the pit
-Rainbow Road(DS),it seems to be the hardest version of it imo
-Wario Stadium(Ds),its just really boring

I don't like rainbow road either

Hey! I'm really sorry you had such a bad day, I hope you have a better day tomorrow! :D Stay awesome!

Reactions: BlazingPhoenix
Well that sucks

Reactions: BlazingPhoenix
I HATE Mario mines it's just so annoying >.<

rainbow road no challenge that course was so annoying. i can't stay on that track for more than a single Lap it is so annoying playing around the world and having that course be chosen i always come in last or close to last. i think nintendo want's to challenge people. and make them better racers but i still hate it. know way know ho do i ever choose that course by my self only if i play with someone who want's to play.

...Luigi Raceway (i think) for MK7, it seems like every hacker on the game wants to pick that course, and when there is no hacker, i get pushed into the dirt xD

Me and my mario kart 7 is just me attempting to play one of the cups and get 3 stars and then breaking down crying and singing at the top of my lungs, and i quote, "Why can't we be friends, why cant we be friends, why cant we be friends, why cant we be friends" because i swear to god whoever invented that donkey kong country coarse with the giant tikis and the drum, i hate you with a burning passion. Really, because of that one stage i cannot get a 3 star ranking on it's cup in 150 cc. Someone please help my dying soul.

It's rainbow road. It's so annoying once you over come someone and think your doing good all of a sudden u fall out of the map and end up going down like 5 places. The pinball one is annoying to just on the part where u have to move all around the pinballs and try not to get hit. Warriors mines are also so, so, so annoying to.

Rainbow Road and Wario Mine on MKWii. I can't tell you how many times I've fallen off on those stages. They're the only ones I have trouble coming in first on.

Reactions: Pokeswag99
I don't like delfino plaza and coconut mall not because they were hard courses... just because they are preety boring. I don't like simple maps that you just race on them and done... Every course has something different that makes them unique although delfino plaza and coconut mall doesn't impress me at all...

Reactions: SuperMikeX
I don't like delfino plaza and coconut mall not because they were hard courses... just because they are preety boring. I don't like simple maps that you just race on them and done... Every course has something different that makes them unique although delfino plaza and coconut mall doesn't impress me at all...
Yeah I know what you mean it's so plain no pizza to it Nintendo could've added a rooftop course to coconut mall that's humongous with gliders and speed tunnels that would be cool

I absolutely despise the Wario mines (Wii version, MK8 version was better). It had so many sharp turns, and I had to choose the lightest karts and characters if I wanted to finish the course without falling off the stage every 10 seconds. Btw, did you know that Waluigi pinball was originally in MK DS?
wow on the mines on the Wii I actually played that course all the time it was one of my favorites, but it took practice to not fall off. I came back to the game a few years later then I suck at the course. But in a funny way

well lets see
- All Snes maps,they aged worse than a piece of meat
-Mushroom Gorge(Wii),99% of all times im on the bouncing mushrooms,i fall in the pit
-Rainbow Road(DS),it seems to be the hardest version of it imo
-Wario Stadium(Ds),its just really boring
I agree with all of those expect for RR really, it isnt that bad, just practice, no offence, just advice!

rainbow road wii is the worst i even got over laped once (but maybe i just need practice)

Back