Mario Kart What is your most hated Mario Kart Map?

• Thread starter XxTomokixX
  • Start date
I heard you leik Rainbowz :rolleyes:

Rainbow Road... :mad::mad::mad:

Rainbow Road (Wii version)
The turns make me throw my Wii wheel into my TV Screen
Every Time I Play it, It results in a broken TV:dead:

My most hated MK map is Waluigi Pinball. (Mario Kart 7.)

yeah, i hated that one too. along with 8000 others:

rainbow road (especially 150cc and beyond)
moonview highway (i always get frikkin smashed. ugh!!!)
dk pass (those frikkin giant snowballs that always come out of nowhere, tch...)
airship fortress (too many sharp turns. *sigh*...)
mario circuit 4/3 (i cant make that 1 turn without slowing down. goddang it...)

and...the list goes on. to keep it simple, i hate pretty much any course with a lot of open edges (places to end up out of bounds), anything with cars that continuously get in my way (cuz i always get smashed by them, tch...), or anything with turns so sharp, i cant continue without slowing down. any of that is enough to really annoy/agitate me. fast.

Too bad my B button broke ;-; Just sayin, do any of you guys know if there is an option to change the control keys or something? :nurse:

I guess Rainbow Road? I still like the stage, but it feels unfair sometimes. I love it in the n64 though! I don't like Wario Mines, because it has so many shortcuts, those which I'm bad at pulling off, and a confusing stage for me too. Before I hated all versions of Bowser's Castle, but now they're some of my favorites!

Mario Kart tracks tend to be very creative and very beautiful, so Baby Park kind of got on my nerves.
It's just an oval. That's all. It doesn't even look that good. The road is just one half blue and one half red. It's so short, they had to extend the number of laps on it. It's pretty boring.

Definitely Choco Land in MKDS retro tracks- the slippery chocolate was the most annoying terrain to race on and it was impossible to keep a good racing line unless you had good off road. Bumping into the open piranha plants was annoying. >.> Mainly it's the terrible terrain (worse than even the ice of Sherbet Land) that makes me despise this course.

On that note, Sherbet Land N64 was pretty annoying thanks to it's terrible terrain too, with not much excitement either in the actual track. Shy Guy Beach (played on Wii) was quite boring as a course as well and had annoying grass patches that were difficult to see coming. >.>

Rainbow road may be easy on 50 CC and 100 CC but I can't handle 150 CC, as the CPU's are really fast and the fact that I'm supposed to race on Rainbow Road. ;-; I also hate the fact that you can't really use any Mushroom items, the Bullet Bill or drift without falling to your death. >.<

Also, I agree with @Leviathinian , Baby Park is just plain boring. :/

Reactions: Leviathinian
Rainbow Road Nintendo 64

I ussualy love the Rainbow Road Tracks... but this one is just awful.

2 Minutes each lap with no other cahllenge than Chain chomp sometimes, it is really boring, super easy, but at least they fised it in MK8

Back