What is your town's native fruit?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
When I started playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf, the first fruit on a tree that I saw was the apple. That means the apple is my native fruit, and the only perfect fruit that I can grow are perfect apples.

What is your town's native fruit?

Reactions: R.Castle123
Grapes.

I got cherries. I would have preferred apples, though, because I think apples taste better than cherries, and cherries aren't really tasty to me.

I got apples. As with Corey, I wasn't happy. I should have reset until I got oranges but that ship has already sailed.

I got apples. As with Corey, I wasn't happy.
What's wrong with apples?

Reactions: Isabella
What's wrong with apples?
Oranges taste better. I also like the color more.

I got apples. I like apples. <3

I have cherries, lol. I like cherries so I'm all good!

I got apples. I wish I got peaches cause they look better when they're perfect :eek:

I have apples as my town fruit. And I'm not gonna lie, when I first saw a perfect apple I thought it was rotten fruit or something. :p

Reactions: MxlDiamond, xXAwesomeDudeXx and Marc
I don't know why, but I always have got peach as my native fruit and I prefer cherries or apples. I really like peach too, but I love cherries, it's my favorite fruit :p

Reactions: 423
Apples. Wish I had peaches but i'm all good with Apples.

I got apples it seems very common and repetetive in some people

Reactions: Reece
Oh, I just wanted to straighten out that I got apples in the Wii version, that is the only Animal Crossing Version I played and I got apples..

Oranges.

My native fruit are oranges but I went to my friends town and picked some of his fruit which are apples and sold them in my town and I got tons of bells.

there are not grapes lol. and i got pears. the first day i saw aperfect pear i planted it and now every third day i get about a 100 perfect pears literaly. also if there are grapes it is not in acnl.

I got cherries, I believe.

Back