What is your town's native fruit?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I got oranges as my native fruit. When I saw the perfect orange, I had no idea what was wrong with it, so I ate it. I got a perfect orange from my mom later, but I felt so stupid once I learned what it was.

Apples. i also got a crapton of fruit from the island.

Peaches, I planted a golden on the first day and the result was fruitful.
dk.gif

I got oranges and I love oranges so I'm happy

My native fruit is Pears.

Apples now, though the last play through was peaches.

My native fruit is cherries, but I don't wish I had a different fruit because I grow every fruit tree in my town!:cool:

Pears/perfect pears

Can't beat getting your hands on a good pear (giggidy).

My town has the boring Apple.

a-a-a-APPLES!

I got Peaches. Now I have more Mangos.

My native fruit us the Apple but I have all 5 now.

Lemons! But now I have all 5! :")

Mine are Peaches. :3

Oranges! But I've planted a couple pear trees and have some more fruits in my locker waiting to be planted, just this game takes up too much of my time :unsure:

I got Peaches (which I HATE in real life). Peaches weren't bad really, it's just I would have preferred something else, like Apples (which are my favorite fruit in real life). Oh well though. :p

Peaches. I have never had a peach in real life though. I gave my only perfect peach to a villager.. If anyone wants to trade fruit please let me know!

My native fruit is apples, too! In my old town (I reset early October) it was cherries. When I made the decision to reset I really wanted a town with apples as the native fruit because I think the apples look the prettiest when they are perfect. x3

Oranges!

Oranges..when they're perfect..
they
exactly
look
pears.. :-(
But I'd love to have peaches as my native.

Back