What is your town's native fruit?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
ok but you dont play much latley right

I got apples... I would have preferred cherries though but I got apples and I am okay with that... Apples seems to be very common amongst people here at 3dspedia... In my town I have Apples (Native fruit), Lemons, Oranges and Coconuts.

Oranges are my town's native fruit. Wish I had cherries, but oranges are good too since they're my second favorite.

I have oranges. I made whole paths with my trees, starting from the station to the different establishments, houses. I think it looks pretty good :p

Cherries. I like the look of the cherries, so I am content. And for all of the people who are not satisfied with their native fruits, why not simply reset your town and hopefully you will end up with the fruit of your preference? I know it's probably not that big of a deal, and restarting your town would be a bit extreme.

I got Oranges, and I'm pretty glad too. Though I wished I got cherries, I do like them more. Also, I see a lot of people get apples, are oranges rare?

Grapes?! You can't get grapes in New Leaf. You must be confusing them with another fruit. :)

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Mine was a pear it tasted delicious lol

In Wild World, City Folk, and New Leaf, I have apples. In all of them. I don't know if it's just me, or what.

In Wild World, City Folk, and New Leaf, I have apples. In all of them. I don't know if it's just me, or what.

cool i think that apple is the most common.
Mine was a pear it tasted delicious lol
awesome thats the same as mine :)
I got Oranges, and I'm pretty glad too. Though I wished I got cherries, I do like them more. Also, I see a lot of people get apples, are oranges rare?
i am not sure i dont have many in my town but i think that it is just a random fruit that is chosen as your native fruit.

I believe cherries, but I honestly can't remember x3

I believe cherries, but I honestly can't remember x3
cool i find that perfect cherries are the hardest to find. also i think that i would forget my native fruit if i did not have many perfect pear trees :p.

I got peaches. Delicious, golden (literally) and juicy peaches.... Mmmm I think I should get one irl XD

My town's native fruit is pear. Shows just how much I like it in real life... oh and I'm starting to grow others on my town like everybody should. I'm really just starting to get into this game!

My town's native fruit is pears. :)

My town's native fruit is Cherries. I think I would have preferred Pears or Oranges, but I can live with Cherries.

I have apples. The only reason i know this is the6 perfect apple trees i have. i import XD

My native fruit is pears ^.^ Don't have a fruit preference.

I got cherries. I have never see a perfect cherry, what can I do to increase the chance of growing perfect fruit? I want to get pears because they taste great (even if that's just a game... :) ).

my uncle bought me the game and told me to reset until i got cherries i was going to do that anyway but i decided to throw him a bone i accidentally sold my perfect cherry at the beginning of the game i got cherry's in the original animal crossing but my save corrupted and i had to reset so i ended up with apples i wonder if that's why i hate apples

Back