What Mario power-up would you like to have?

• Thread starter andrew92191
  • Start date
andrew92191

andrew92191

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
Other than invincible Mario, I would like to have Bee Mario powers so I can fly.

Reactions: jaja864
I'd like the Turtle Shell Mario from New Super Mario Brothers. It'd be awesome to be able to spin like that

Shooting fireballs would be a good incentive for me to eat two mushrooms :D

Boomerang Mario, (Only mario ability I like because it was inspired by Link).

I'd be the Flying Mario with that tail! :D It's awesome

I would like to have the Tanooki Leaf power up, that way I can fly anywhere I want.

Mega Mushroom crush everything on site and be totally epic, or I would like to be the Bee Mario, because he can fly also. I feel sorry for Bowser in the pic below, (most of Mario Power ups)
mario-31-years-of-power-ups.jpg

Reactions: 423
Mega Mushroom crush everything on site and be totally epic, or I would like to be the Bee Mario, because he can fly also. I feel sorry for Bowser in the pic below, (most of Mario Power ups)
mario-31-years-of-power-ups.jpg

I never saw Mario with a RPG (look at the center of the giant Mario)

Reactions: Reece
I never saw Mario with a RPG (look at the center of the giant Mario)
The one holding the gun-like object ?

The one holding the gun-like object ?

Exactly, I'm talking about that one.

Exactly, I'm talking about that one.

I didn't notice it, I guess the artist of the pic wanted to incorporate that in the Mario feel, I never saw that Power-Up in a Mario game before also.

Well, I will pick the Golden Flower...
So I can be rich and buy many 3DS games :D

Also a Wii U with games :p

Reactions: Reece
Well, I will pick the Golden Flower...
So I can be rich and buy many 3DS games :D

Also a Wii U with games :p

I first gotta buy the WII U

Golden Flower, gotta be rich :D then I would buy all other powerups :D

I would like to have the Mega Mushroom, that way, I can crush everything that I hate, like school. :p

Reactions: ZachAlejandro and jaja864
I would like to have the Mega Mushroom, that way, I can crush everything that I hate, like school. :p
Same here, crush my school, you know actually I wanted my school to catch on fire, without anybody getting hurt that is.

Same here, crush my school, you know actually I wanted my school to catch on fire, without anybody getting hurt that is.
Haha! The other day there was actually a fire at my school. I told my friend that I hoped that the school would burn down, but it didn't. :cry:

I would want to have Ice Powers you could freeze your friends with your powers so they wont bother and disturb you over and over again countless of times.

Reactions: jaja864
I would likevto have fire flower because then i can burn down my school and burn my friends (just playing around)

I would love to have the Tanooki suit. I would never have to spend money on gas again.

Back