What Mario power-up would you like to have?

• Thread starter andrew92191
  • Start date
I would likevto have fire flower because then i can burn down my school and burn my friends (just playing around)
I would like to burn down my school also, just without hurting anybody.

I would love to have the Tanooki suit. I would never have to spend money on gas again.

But you need to spend money on water (you will run a lot)

Cloud Mario. It's just so awesome :D. You can jump then make a cloud. That would be fun to go high up in the sky :).

Who says you need to spend money on water? :p Just get from some public location or something. It's not hard to get water for free :p

Who says you need to spend money on water? :p Just get from some public location or something. It's not hard to get water for free :p

Well... If you're in half of the dessert? What about the minerals and vitamins you lose?

Nah. I could be like a camel.

What happens if Mario has two powers combined Example Ice and Fire , Fire and ice spiraling and hitting a guy Mind-EXPLOSION !!!

What happens if Mario has two powers combined Example Ice and Fire , Fire and ice spiraling and hitting a guy Mind-EXPLOSION !!!
What happens if he took the big mushroom and tiny? Mushroomception!

YES YOU ARE CORRECT !!!

What happens if he took the big mushroom and tiny? Mushroomception!
uhh that's not what happens in Smash Bros. :p If you do that, I'm pretty sure you just stay in normal size if anything lol Not so much "Mushroomception" if you think about it

Hey but we are talking about What Mario power ups you would like to have , not super smash bros that's kind of unrelated to the topic...

Hey but we are talking about What Mario power ups you would like to have , not super smash bros that's kind of unrelated to the topic...
I was stating Smash Bros. as an example as you see that kind of thing many times. I'm well aware of the topic and that's on topic because he was talking about what would happen if he took a big mushroom and a tiny mushroom....

I was stating Smash Bros. as an example as you see that kind of thing many times. I'm well aware of the topic and that's on topic because he was talking about what would happen if he took a big mushroom and a tiny mushroom....
Oh , sorry for the misunderstanding.

the best power would be wing hat mario, even though it is temprary it is awesome !
I never saw Mario with a RPG (look at the center of the giant Mario)
have you ever heard of a game called "Yoshi Safari" on Super nes where mario riding yoshi shoots goomba and koopa away with the super scope ? ( it does sound un-mario likeo_O !)

Well I'd eat a rock mushroom to become like Rock Mario. I'd love rolling over people.

I would like to the Fire Flower and Ice Flower so I can change the temperature of the pool water. I would also like the Raccoon/Tanooki Leaf so I can land on the ground without hurting myself and to experience flying high in the air. The Mini Mushroom so I can fit in small spaces and I can return to my normal height from using a Mega Mushroom. Super Mushroom so I can return to my normal height from using a Mini Mushroom. Mega Mushroom so I can feel big. 1-Up Mushroom so if I died or severely hurt I can return to my original state of perfect health.

x999 lifes and fly away.

And also the ability to become big because you never know when it's going to become handy :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I want the golden tanooki suit so that I can fly around the city without worrying about getting hurt. I'd also like Luigi's Invisibility from Super Mario 64 so that I can observe people without being seen (see spying). The last one I'd want is the Mini Mushroom since I could get into every nook and cranny that other humans can't get into (although I'm also vulnerable to bugs and spiders then).

The Ice Flower, I can't swim so I would never need to and can make anything cold/frozen at will so I'll never suffer from cold weather.

Reactions: jaja864
I guess the Ice Flower would be a perfect match for me too then because I hate cold weather. I'd rather burn in 100 degree weather than suffer anything lower than 60 degrees (I live near the equator). However, if the Ice Flower makes me cold-blooded, then I guess I've lost my resistance to hot weather. Too bad there isn't a dual Fire/Ice Flower.

Back