What Mario power-up would you like to have?

• Thread starter andrew92191
  • Start date
definitley the invincibility star for the simple reason that i will be invincible.94918_WUPP_ARD_itemA10_ad (1).jpg

Reactions: Epiccowboy951
The Tanooki leaf not the full suit because you would probably get sweaty in it. Also with the leaf you get cool looking ears.

Boomerang Mario, (Only mario ability I like because it was inspired by Link). Star mario because i could be invincible! Fire mario because I can shoot fire wherever I go. lolTanoki mario because i could glide anywhere i want and it would be a blast all together! But i like boomerang mario the most because it was inspired for link!

I love all the mario series powerups. And a lot of them are worthless sometimes after you get other powerups. it would be the ice flower thing but once you get the penguin sut, it's worthless. so I will go with the good ol Fire flower.

Have any Powerup ideas? Look at mine and Comment your ideas.

Electric Flower - Mario can shoot electric balls. We have Fire and Ice but why not Electric?

Rainbow Shell - Has the abilities like the Blue Shell (Powerup) and you can go faster and jump higher than the Blue Shell (Powerup).

Fox Mushroom - If you use this on Mario it can turn him into a fox. He has the ability to go faster and jump a little higher.

I may think of more! Maybe I will!

Probably the cape because I can fly, glide and slam the ground like a boss! :D

I have to sayy the boot from Super Mario Bros 3 for NES, SNES(On Super Mario All Stars.) You can straight up jump into a giant shoe and hop all over the god dang place. It doesn’t make any sense, but it doesn’t need to either. The shoe has a wind-up tool on the side, no idea why. Mario or Luigi would see a shoe either alone or piloted by a Goomba, they’d commandeer that green shoe and hop all over bad guys, spike pits and those weird clam plants. Clam plants? Yeah, Mario’s crazy.

I have a couple.

First, Racoon from "Super Mario Bros. Wii U". This one is awesome, you can fly around, bounce on enemies, great fun.

Giant Shroom. This allows you to turn into a giant person! It's awesome!

Turtle Shell from "Super Mario Bros. DS". This was my favorite power-up in the game, ;3

Last but not least, Ice Mushroom. You can freeze enemies (And even rivals), then throw them against walls so they die ;& It's AWESONE.

I would have the tandooki suit so I can fly anywhere and not have to spend another cent ever again

Ice Mushroom( whatever you call it xD) the best!!! You can freeze up your enemies and kill them quick! I havnt played any marios games for the wii u or the 3DS, but judging by the videos and stuff, the racoon hat and suit seem like some awesome powerups to have, I would definitely be able to have those :p

i would love to have a Ice Flower, that way i can move across the ocean by just ice skating.
i would also love to have a fire flower, when i feel cold i can just use it to warm myself up.
i would love to have the Wing Cap, that way i can fly freely when ever i want.
i would love to have a Super Leaf, that way i can look like Super Man (not).

I'd want the cat power-up! Because I love how the cat suit looks and I wouldn't mind running up things if I couldn't reach a particular item.

Or the ghost power-up is nice to especially around Halloween. :sneaky:

I would like to have the mega mushroom power up because it would just be awesome to have that much raw power. I mean, can you imagine crushing bowser with you tremendous destructive force that you could use to barrel down on your enemies? Also, It's especially fun to beat bowser using a mega mushroom just in case you've never tried it. If you do it enough on the original new super mario bros, a mushroom house will appear next to bowsers castle, so you can use the mega mushroom to crush him even morea,

The wing cap, most likely because soaring through the air would be a true thrill and it would have a awesome little cap that signifies I can fly to the skies :3 It would be incredible to use to and have a beautiful sight, including the sun and moon and you can watch birds fly and pretend to be one XD I want to fly whenever I want, and I'm pretty sure everyone else who likes flying.

I think my avatar explains my powerup of choice. It's a freaking Super Leaf + Star combined into one. Hopefully I would get the powerup immediately, so I wouldn't have to die and reincarnate five times to get one.

True. It explains it all, but my wing cap takes the final choice for me. I'd love to fly!

Back