What Mario power-up would you like to have?

• Thread starter andrew92191
  • Start date
I would like to be ice Mario because the ability to just walk on water but at the same time turn it to ice.

Reactions: OmegaCaius
The toonuki suit! (Pretty sure I spelt that wrong :\ :p) then I could stay longer in the air when I jump and hit bad guys with my deadly,devise of destruction... My tail! ;P that would be like a dream come true no joke :p but I guess I would kinda look like a freak wearing it though... But seriously I wouldn't even care! ;) who else agrees? Toonuki suit away!!!!

Cape and Boomerang power-ups are my personal pics.I would like to use the Cape because of the ability to fly around,opportunities to help some people with it,and it also makes you look like a super-hero.I would also use the Boomerang power-up just for throwing boomerangs around,in case of emergency or basically,throw 'em for fun. :rotfl:

Golden Mario no doubt. I could shoot anything with a shining golden fireball and it would turn into gold. I'd be the richest man on earth! I would have so much money it would create WORLDWIDE inflation lol. (That being I'd own money in every single currency)

Toonaki suit. I would be able to fly and get to hard to reach places and explore many places. If I run into danger I would fly away to try to get away from it. The only downside is enemy fighting. What a weakness. xD

Toonaki suit. I would be able to fly and get to hard to reach places and explore many places. If I run into danger I would fly away to try to get away from it. The only downside is enemy fighting. What a weakness. xD

If you want to fly, then the raccoon suit would also be suitable for you (No pun intended). Both the raccoon suit and the Tanooki suit have the ability to make you fly (only in Super Mario Bros. 3).

Mushrooms so I could get high. :D Jk, I'd probably pick the p-wing so I could fly without running :p
Or maybe the goomba sock from smb3.

Reactions: OmegaCaius and Artisan
I would like the Mega Mario (not sure about the name) from Super. Paper. Mario, because I could be huge AND low definition :D

Well, it'd have to be a tie between the Red Star powerup from Super Mario Galaxy (the one that lets you fly around), and the Coin Box (you know, the one that vomits infinite coins when you run around)

On the one hand, the Star would let me fly. On the other hand, FREE MONIES FOREVER!

Feather cape. Its awesome!

I would love Star power, Tanooki tail, Boomerang, and Gold powers

I would like to possess the Tonnoki Leaf because i would be able to arrive at any place, anytime

I would like to have golden flower so I'll become rich and buy everything I wanted like more 3DS, Wii U.

I would like the mystery block power up,the money that come out everytime i walk

I really really want to have the Gold Flower, so that I can turn something useless into golds (which are extremely valuable in the real world :greedy:)

I already know what power I wanna use. The Super Bell because 1. I adore cats and 2. It'd be easy to run in all fours faster than normally what you could do.

i like the mario that rides yoshi ^^ he's really fast when he eats the pepper and can fly too after eating the cloud
and boomerang Mario is quite OP too ^^

I want the Penguin Suit so i can slide around the Ice and Throw Ice balls!! That would be Awesome :)

Reactions: Wolf
I want the Penguin Suit so i can slide around the Ice and Throw Ice balls!! That would be Awesome :)
haha that would be cool if they had that in real life ^^
a penguin suit that has a secret compartment full of snow Unknown-2.jpeg
and had skates on the belly ^^

Given one power-up for keeps,which would you choose from the Mario Series? I'd choose either the Paratroopa wing,or the Hammer Bros. suit. :D

Back