What Mario power-up would you like to have?

• Thread starter andrew92191
  • Start date
I would want the Fire Flower so I could burn everything I wanted to. I could also cook food by blasting it with a fireball. The tanooki suit would be fun too because you can float all over the place and fly over stuff.

fire flower AND cat mario

I would really like the fire flower. It gives fire balls AND makes you taller. That would be so good to have

White Tanooki Leaf cause i could be invincible and float

5 power-ups that can be useful in my life
  • Blue Koopa Shell-i use to hide when i see a bully around the school.
  • Mega mushroom-i want to become a giant and i'll stomp all the bullies.
  • Metal Cap-hardest is the strongest enemy.
  • Fire Flower-i want to set a fire on a bullies butt.
  • Mini mushroom-i want to become small,so i can sneak through the bullies.

Well, does riding yoshi count as a powerup? If so then I would love to ride on yoshi's back, and use him as a doublejump when I needed to! hahaha! Or if not, The classic red fire flower would do :)

I would like to be fire Mario because he can shoot fireballs. It'll be fun just shooting fireballs . I can shoot fireballs at raw chicken and then it will be cooked.

If I had such a choice , I would choose the Tanooki Leaf thing powerup so that I could practically fly anywhere . It would really be fun to do that that is why I chose this over the rest of powerups because of this feature . I would love the Fireflower powerup also but not really as fun as I would want . So there are many options but so far those are my favorites so yeah , the Tanooki Leaf :D

I would like the cat suit. Meow! ^-^

I would pick the Super Bell from Super Mario 3D World for Nintendo Wii U because I like cats and I would like to live like a cat because they have a good life and it should be nice to climb places with it, there are a lot of power-ups but this one is my favorite. A lot of power-ups are better than the Super Bell but I still prefer it

I would like to be turtle mario because he can be only 1 block and he can roll very fast so you can get to places fast and do a party with break dance xD

ME TO

I'd like the Ice Flower from New Super Mario Bros. Wii. It would be great to freeze things! Think of the capabilities though. No need for ice cubes ever again. And in the summertime, what would be better for a day at the beach than some nice cool blocks of ice for your drink? :)

Other than invincible Mario, I would like to have Bee Mario powers so I can fly.
I would love to have the tail that you can swing around to block things

I'd like to be the White Tanooki Leaf because then I could do a ton of dangerous things without a fear of dying, as well as being granted the gift of flight. Or a regular Tanooki Leaf, as long as I don't lose it when I get touched.

I would love to have mini Mario mushroom, not only can you get into small areas which you could not normally get into but you can jump really really high, compared to your size. And you can jump on enemies to bounce even higher, without killing them.

Ice Flower: that would be a really cool ability, to throw Ice Balls at anything and freeze anything at will. You can freeze enemies, if someone was starting to get annoying just freeze them, if you feel it's too hot, just release a bit of Ice to cool down the surrounding area :p

Fire Flower is alright, but it can only burn, which will hurt but is temporary. When you freeze, it takes a long time to thaw out, and it does hurt. Therefore Ice Flower > Fire Flower. xD

For sure I would want the Golden Mario Power-Up(at least I think that's one) Mainly because well come on you would get rich with that Power-Up I mean use it you become a nice shiny golden color and then there are tons of coins. What's not to like? You use and BAM! you're rich you'll have no worries you can just kick back and relax:cool:

Fire Flower. Why? So I can stay warm in the winter since during that season the temperature doesn't go above 70 degrees where I live. I would also use it to cook my food, if I manage to not burn it. It would also be useful at night since sometimes I can't see a thing. That's pretty much it.

1up mushroom because when I die, I would get immediately resurrected so I don't have to worry about much until After I have died and am on my second time around. I would also like a lot of others.

Back