What Mario power-up would you like to have?

• Thread starter andrew92191
  • Start date
I would choose the Tanooki suit all day. It is available in a lot of Mario games, and it makes clearing levels a walk in the park.
I am not really a big fan of it, though because it takes out all the challenge from a game. Although it would be a great help on some tough boss fights.

Ahh,good choice! Plus,you'd be able to change into a heavy statue! Great for remaining inconspicuous... ;)

Reactions: 532
Hmm, so many to choose from! I'd like the plain old mushroom myself :p I'd love to be turned into a giant personally! I know there are so many other powers but still..

Reactions: P2.0
I would love to have the cape or tanooki suit just so I could fly around everywhere and just see the view from up there... probably might run into a bird or two but meh it's one for the cause.

i would like the ghost power from mario galaxy it could make you invisable for a short time that would be cool:sneaky:

Ice Flower. Because it's the more awesome fire flower, I wanna walk on water too.

I want the fire flower power up. If I could shoot bouncing fire ball it would be sick. Also in Smash Bros you just shoot out fire not balls.

I want the tanoki Mario power up,i would be flying up in the sky but if the power ups were real then the enemies would be real so I would also destroy those goombas and those koopalings and bowser but this time when I'm done defeating them,they won't come back.The tail could also be used to paddle in the water like a speed boat.

Reactions: P2.0
Excluding the Super Star/Invincibility power-ups (seems too OP), I personally would love to have the Mega Mushroom power-up. The power-up is pretty strong, and I would love to transform into a giant/titan, and destroy almost everything in my path.

Excluding the Super Star/Invincibility power-ups (seems too OP), I personally would love to have the Mega Mushroom power-up. The power-up is pretty strong, and I would love to transform into a giant/titan, and destroy almost everything in my path.
That would be cool.

I would like the F.L.U.D.D so I could have a big swimming pool!

I would have the Hammer Suit from Super Mario Bros. 3 so I could become fireproof easily, as well as have access to infinite hammers. I could also start a carpentering business as well.

I'd take the Fire Flower, so I could become one step closer to becoming a full-fledged Blaziken.

Reactions: 3823 and P2.0
The Kirby powers, where you suck up the person in front of you and then throw them behind you, and they either explode, spin like if they were hit by a banana peel, or get shot backwards farther. It would do a different one each time. Or you could steal everyones powers and use them 1 after another, but that's a little cheap and a bit like lightning.

Oh i thought you meant to have in mario Kart. I'd want the insane hops he has. NBA, here I come! lol

Phantom. Mario could walk through walls, disappear through attacks

I would want the fireflower power up. I've always wanted to have magical powers:love:
and shooting fireballs at people would be wayy fun. I would rule the world with my magical powers---
Just kidding! I would want fire powers to feel safe, and protected, knowing I can burn someone when I need to. :sneaky:
I didn't flying because even if we could fly, I feel like I'd end up getting shot. :dead:

I think I would want the feather cape from Super Mario World. Although it's a dumbed down version of the Tanooki suit, I wouldn't feel as likely to get shot while hovering around (you never know when you'll run into a hunter while wearing the Tanooki suit and get mistaken for a squirrel).

On the other paw though, I may want the kitten suit from Super Mario World 3D. You could climb up any wall for a few seconds, and be superrrr adorable. :3

Cat Mario would be great... I don't get the power, but at least I can get a cat cloaths! LOL

I'd like to be able to collect coins like he does, just jump (or walk) over them. But, to answer your question, I think the raccoon suit would be fun. :)

Back