What Pokemon is most like you? Or what Pokemon would you like to be?

• Thread starter Eevee
  • Start date
Eevee

Eevee

Smiles go for miles!
Towns Folk
I would of course be a Eevee :cat: and that's exactly who i would want to be :cat:
happy_eevee_by_ryanthescooterguy-d73waoj.jpg

What about you guys? i'm curious to know what Pokemon you guys most represent or what Pokemon you would want to be if you were to transfer into a Pokemon. or even a Pokemon trainer if you wanted to.

If I were a legend I'd want to be Celebi, Mewtwo or Arceus. But if I were an average Pokemon I'd be most like... umm... What the heck, I'll be a Smeargle.

Reactions: Eevee
To be honest im pretty sure i would be a baby Druddigon :rolleyes:

To be honest im pretty sure i would be a baby Druddigon :rolleyes:
Oh... o_O But then you would be able to kill and eat Wayne, me, my friend, and Artisan, because I'm pretty sure Druddigon is a carnivore and it eats other Pokèmon. I'll check on Bulbapedia.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty and Eevee
Well I would like to be a weavile (2nd Fav' poké) and spend my days proving I'm the best around dragon slayers but then again I once dreamt that I was a psyduck due to me having a severe headache, oh and on my first pokémon mystery dungeon playthrough I were a Machoc ...

Well I would like to be a weavile (2nd Fav' poké) and spend my days proving I'm the best around dragon slayers but then again I once dreamt that I was a psyduck due to me having a severe headache, oh and on my first pokémon mystery dungeon playthrough I were a Machoc ...
Oh, I get it. You dreamt that you were a Psyduck when you had a headache, because when Psyducks get headaches, they can use mysterious powers. :p

Hm.. I'll just be a Salamence.

I would like to be arceus, the god and ruler of pokemon aka the unbeatable pokemon master who has caught them all. Brace yourselves because a new legend is born :D

Oh... o_O But then you would be able to kill and eat Wayne, me, my friend, and Artisan, because I'm pretty sure Druddigon is a carnivore and it eats other Pokèmon. I'll check on Bulbapedia.

Oh no! i don't want to be eaten! :nailbiting: Eevee is way to adorable to be gulped up! :( and Growlithe's are super cute as well :cat: he is just a baby Druddigon maybe we can tame him to be our friend! :cat: and teach him to eat berries and other foods instead of us:cat:

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
Oh no! i don't want to be eaten! :nailbiting: Eevee is way to adorable to be gulped up! :( and Growlithe's are super cute as well :cat: he is just a baby Druddigon maybe we can tame him to be our friend! :cat: and teach him to eat berries and other foods instead of us:cat:
Maybe! :)

lol for me it ARCANINE AND AMPHORAS :p
they are both boss pokemon both competitively and in looks :D
I've loved growlithe ever since i met him :p and evolved him - same with amphoras :p except i got a little SHOCK :?
they are both what i would like to be :p

lol for me it ARCANINE AND AMPHORAS :p
they are both boss pokemon both competitively and in looks :D
I've loved growlithe ever since i met him :p and evolved him - same with amphoras :p except i got a little SHOCK :?
they are both what i would like to be :p
So one of your Pokèmon is the evolved form of one of my Pokèmon... :D

So one of your Pokèmon is the evolved form of one of my Pokèmon... :D
yeah i mainly like all the pokemon in their evolution line :p
i want it so that when I'm a kid i will be with a growlithe but when I'm teenager or older - i will stumble opon a magical rock and it will become a legendary pokemon :p

yeah i love growlithe too :p

I would be charizard

Reactions: Eevee and POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
i think fat pokemon suffer a little like garbodor :S

i think fat pokemon suffer a little like garbodor :S
haha lol i thought your favorite pokemon would be the WOBBUFETT :p

Idk I want to be a Crobat, although I feel like I want to be a Pikachu to.

Idk I want to be a Crobat, although I feel like I want to be a Pikachu to.
yeah :p that pikachu :p ...
crobats cool and pikachu is swag :p
how-to-draw-pikachu-gangnam-style_1_000000013943_5.png

Lol, no one picks Snorlax? :woot:
I'll be one then, and the only things I care would be eat and sleep through out the day :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
tumblr_static_snorlax.png
snorlax.gif
satisfied__snorlax__by_darkheroic-d5ts4xx.png

Reactions: Eevee and Reece
Back