What Pokemon is most like you? Or what Pokemon would you like to be?

• Thread starter Eevee
  • Start date
I would be arcanine. Because, well err..., it's my favourite Pokémon

id want to be a Eevee becue's i could evolve into meny Pokemon so i could be almost any tipe Pokemon and Evee is cute i don't want to be cute Eevee can also be powerful and awesome so i choose Eevee i think Eevee is awesome and tarrafingle cute and cudle if i could not be Eevee i would be charizard whoo dos not like charizard i think he/she is awesome

I think i'd either be Giratina or a Zorua because i'm a kinda dark living person but i also like playing misschief on others while acting as someone else...oh and i'm always cute when i do that ;P

May be i am like jirachi which is very rarely seen roaming around noT this only that is calm ,cute and wish completer and strong also .it is also cutest legendary pokemon according to me .

Tsk, if I was a Pokémon I'd be Zoroark because hey its mischievous and not to mention it looks like its smiling
tumblr_mj1mxsdLBo1r3ifxzo3_250.gif

tumblr_mj1mxsdLBo1r3ifxzo6_250.gif

It's the Jeff the Killer of Pokémon!

Reactions: PersonSP and Loki_Laisren
My favourite is a meowth with pay day, imagine it will be a blessing because he can produce free money

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Id be a Mareep because..
MAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
:p
Moo

I would be a Dragonite, because I could be bad-<censored> adorable. Plus, I could fly the skies to my heart's content.

If you could be any pocket monster who would be be. My well of course be pikachu. Cause love how caring he is to ash. And how pikachu is fearless, and he can shoot electric out.

the one i would wish to be: lucario because he its cool and i loved his movie back when i was a kid
the one i would surely be: sonorlax

Oshawott, very precious boi

Back