What Pokemon is most like you? Or what Pokemon would you like to be?

• Thread starter Eevee
  • Start date
I don't see what's not cool about Absol. Plus, the description they give fits me perfectly. I even had an English teacher who asked me during an oral if I was always that direct :p

I think Slowbro or slowking are somehow similar to me, perhaps it is because they seem to be lazy but they are not at all or maybe it is because you may not expect anything from a pokemon like them and in the end it surprises you with something.

I feel some sort of connection with Darkrai. His colour scheme consist of my favourite colours and the way it behaves would suit me too. I mean I'm not a bringer of nightmares or anything like that but it wouldn't surprise me if I was.

I would want to be buizel. Embrace my self as a slow weasel. Then grow up to be faster than Usain Bolt!! Plus I'm a great swimmer. #NotToBragOrAnything.
tumblr_mwe748mjoB1rjenv2o1_r1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I wanna be an eevee too!!!! (ugh that's already taken). I would be any pokemon which is cute (eevee comes first in the list). Anyway I guess I would be a Mega Gallade (not because it is cute because it is stylish)

Reactions: Mikaya
I would love to be a Vulpix. Their so adorable and playful. And I love fire type Pokemon. I kept a ninetails in my team because I love Vulpix and ninetails is a very important pokemon in my team,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 3
I would love to be a Vulpix. Their so adorable and playful. And I love fire type Pokemon. I kept a ninetails in my team because I love Vulpix and ninetails is a very important pokemon in my team,
Huh, I'd expected you to pick Pikachu. But Vulpix is a great pokémon too. One of my favourite in fact. :) (You're quite active isn't it? I see you everywhere on the forums!)

I would most certainly like to be any cute Pokemon that is possibly existent in the Pokemon world :cat: I can say like Pikachu , or Eevee , or a Shinx because normally I don't like or wouldn't like a feeling that I'm such a big and strong and powerful being . Cute is a simple as it is :cat:

Don't know about you guys, but I would be a Greninja
1. Its a starter
2. Design is so sleek
3. HES UBER

Don't know about you guys, but I would be a Greninja
1. Its a starter
2. Design is so sleek
3. HES UBER
Good luck not being invited to all the OU parties I'm throwing. :p

:cry: WHY, fine
*goes to smogon, edits greninja status*

Reactions: FirstSerpent
I would want to be a rayquaza. He is just so cool and I feel that I kinda have that fierce dragon side, then a majestic flying serpent side, but that is a little extreme I think I would be more of a Sableye. I like to keep to myself in my "cave" and if you try to look at me I will eat your soul.

I would want to be a rayquaza. He is just so cool and I feel that I kinda have that fierce dragon side, then a majestic flying serpent side, but that is a little extreme I think I would be more of a Sableye. I like to keep to myself in my "cave" and if you try to look at me I will eat your soul.
Sableye eats souls? I need to reread it's pokédex entry. :p Sableye always made me think of Gollum (My precioussss+hiding in a cave and the whole way he looks)

Sableye eats souls? I need to reread it's pokédex entry. :p Sableye always made me think of Gollum (My precioussss+hiding in a cave and the whole way he looks)
Yea, well not eat souls but steal them. Here is the entry from Pokemon Ruby :
Ruby Sableye lead quiet lives deep inside caverns. They are feared, however, because these Pokémon are thought to steal the spirits of people when their eyes burn with a sinister glow in the darkness.
so kinda creepy, and I like your gollum reference. :)

Reactions: PersonSP
Yea, well not eat souls but steal them. Here is the entry from Pokemon Ruby :
Ruby Sableye lead quiet lives deep inside caverns. They are feared, however, because these Pokémon are thought to steal the spirits of people when their eyes burn with a sinister glow in the darkness.
so kinda creepy, and I like your gollum reference. :)
Woah... In pokémon X it just says: It hides in the darkness of caves. Its diet of gems has transformed its eyes into gemstones. Ruby is a tiny wee bit darker :p

Woah... In pokémon X it just says: It hides in the darkness of caves. Its diet of gems has transformed its eyes into gemstones. Ruby is a tiny wee bit darker :p
Yea emerald was the game I first played so it what I remember the most. He it kinda scary but I reall like his design and how he just stands there trying to hypnotize you or something.

Pikachuuuu! Yea... Also want to be a expeon, umbreon, and sylveon

Well I mean I was a Klefki when I was @Thatkeyholder :p I think I am more like a shy, but talkive and friendly once you get to know it (sometimes :vamp:) Pokemon, I can't think of one that fits that personality. Maybe Xatu but I don't see it "talking" or interacting any time close at all lol

The Pokemon I want to be is a Gardevoir. That way, I can do things much more efficiently and look good while doing it.

I want to be a Pikachuuuuuu~~~! OωO it would be so cool, so huggable (づ。●ω●。)づ

Back