What Pokemon is most like you? Or what Pokemon would you like to be?

• Thread starter Eevee
  • Start date
I'd be a Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile, to run around the forest, be free, and save that one big tree in that one anime episode with Ash, May, Brock, and Max.
Ash_Sceptile_Leaf_Blade.png

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
i would be a oswhatt :love:

sometimes I feel a little like Yvetal, because I feel like I need to destroy something.

I would want to be a Darkrai or a deoxys or there are so many to choose from but I think I would like to be darkrai,the lord of all dark pokemon to me riding on a yevaltawl's back,that would suit a lord.

I would want to be squirtle because if I was challenged to a battle every time they would go to hit me I would go inside my shell and then come out and hit them with water gun or tackle and he's the most adorable Pokémon ever created by Nintendo.

Totodile is most like me (very). When I took the Mystery Dungeon 2 Personality Quiz, the mass majority of my answers all focused on the 'Jolly' nature, and Totodile has a 'Jolly' nature.

I think the pokemon that best represents me is blissey. I've always wanted to help people in need, but in the case of Pokemon, I'd want to help other pokemon get back on their feet and prepare them for the journey ahead of them. I'd probably want to be a pretty slim Blissey, but what can I do, atleast I'll be pretty squishy and make a pretty good pillow. Hopefully, my trainer would take care of me or atleast a male nurse= Mmmff.

I'd either want to be a Nidoran male or an eevee. They always seem so happy despite peoples troubles and in the anime THEY ARE SO CUTE AND I LOVE HOW THEY TALK! They also seem pretty shallow and not boastful.
032_nidoran_m_by_ninjendo-d2986fc.png

eevee_vector__by_zapgod16-d65a1oy.png

I'm as Lazy as a slakoth, but as active as a Gible.
It's hard to fit myself into a Pokémon. :confused: But I'd definitely say I'd like to be either a Banette or a Jolteon.

why not ho-oh

Obviously Lugia looks more serious and a-hem//handsome
Actually I fell in love with Lugia from the pokemon movie "pikachu 2000" (if I remember correctly).
Also, I like water type of pokemon more than fire type and Lugia is perfect for that as he lives in the waterfall

Reactions: Tomodachi life rules
I would like to be a Riolu but in reality I would be Magikarp >o<

I would be......... Slaking.For obvious reasons.

I'd be a chimchar since I'm also energetic and fired up about things

I wanna be a baby dratini *w* Theyre so cute :3 And really strong once they finished theyr evolution *w* <3

Reactions: 18
I'd be a Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile, to run around the forest, be free, and save that one big tree in that one anime episode with Ash, May, Brock, and Max.
Ash_Sceptile_Leaf_Blade.png
Sceptile is one of my favorites too! Its like a boss and I love it's mega :p

It would be cool to be Tyranitar.
But I guess I would become a Metapod or another really lame thing.
Or maybe Loudred because I have got a loud voice

image.jpg

According to a personality test I tried back in 2011, I am most like Absol. That's why I almost always have an Absol on my forum avatars.
Here's the test, for those who want to try it too http://dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx

edit:
Lol, I tried that test again right now and still got Absol :p
absol.gif

Atleast the test gave me a cool PKMN compared to my guesses :cool:

Last edited:
Back