SSB for Wii U What SSB Wii U Character Would You Want to Have Removed?

• Thread starter cool9128
  • Start date
Choosing a character in Sm4sh to remove and to state reasons is quite hard to do without slightly offending someone who might possibly be main-ing that said character :p Nevertheless I would remove be non other than the good ol' Spamus. I'll admit that I do play Samus sometimes but she's really spammy and people online like to use her for that reason.
I have every ssb, 64,melee,brawl,3ds but not wii u. In every ssb that I have Samus is in. I'm sure Nintendo doesn't want to get rid of the original characters: Samus, Ness, Fox, Pikachu, Link, Kirby, Yoshi, Captain Falcon, Jiggly Puff, Donkey Kong, Luigi. They are in them all.

I have every ssb, 64,melee,brawl,3ds but not wii u. In every ssb that I have Samus is in. I'm sure Nintendo doesn't want to get rid of the original characters: Samus, Ness, Fox, Pikachu, Link, Kirby, Yoshi, Captain Falcon, Jiggly Puff, Donkey Kong, Luigi. They are in them all.
True. It is perhaps the spammy moveset that Samus has that is probably my reason. I wouldn't mind something like a rework though I doubt that will ever happen :p

Oh and I think when the thread says "SSB Wii U" it probably applies to the 3DS one too because both of them have the same roster of characters.

Palutena or Dr.Mario

I wouldn't want to remove anyone because

1.) Someone out there is playing and enjoying that character.
2.) It wouldn't feel the same without them! Yes, that means that I miss Pichu, Wolf, and The Forbidden Seven (Even though the Forbidden Seven weren't even in the game to begin with, but I still miss 'em. But three of them are here! Yay! Wow, this sure is a long line of parenthesis...)

BUT, if I absolutely had to, it would be Rosalina & Luma/Rosetta & Chiko
Anyway, PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!! °^°

Reactions: Zukrad
I would get rid of Dr. Mario. I'm sure to a lot of players he's really good, but I just find him to be a cheap copy of regular Mario. If they were to add another character from the Mario series to replace him, they should add Waluigi, who actually isn't a carbon copy of Luigi, unlike Mario and Dr. Mario. I said Mario too many times in this comment.

All characters should stay, but revisions are in order. Lucina and especially Dark Pit need it the most. Jigglypuff and Yoshi need vertical recovery moves. Bowser and DK need their respected voice actors. If Ice Climbers come back they should Totem instead of doing a piggyback. And the MOST important revision I want to see are Rosalina and Palutena. Palutena was give the worst special moves (3 of them) and Rosalina relies way too much on the lumas.

Honestly I'd get rid of none of the characters because all the characters in the current game deserve to be in this amazing video game series but if I had to choose one character I'd have to choose Palutena just because of her outrageous move set and her custom move set but I do still appreciate all the characters that are in this amazing ground breaking game, and Nintendo you struck a oil field when you made this game!

i would like if sonic and mr. game and watch they both suck.
If you had the choice of removing ANY one character from Smash Wii U, what would it be? (DLC is fine)
I would remove the character Bayonetta because apparently she is the most liked character right now(looking at the trends/tier list). She needs to be bought, and right now I don't feel like buying her(maybe if I get a gift card? :3) so no effect to me!!! I like being evil . I have to agree she is a good character and in my opinion, I would find things easier on online :p
Yep not the bad ones like Jigglypuff, but the good ones.
Though it's my opinion, so what do you think?

My answer : Wii Fit Trainer. She in my opinion is awkward, her weird hitboxes, and while I don't hate her, she is just weird. I would of liked Wolf to be in the game instead since he was already in Brawl. I also dislike Mr Game & Watch because I really don't like his attacks. I hate the move Judgment when he takes out his hammer holds out the sign and hits me. I mean I had the experience of being hit with a nine judgment attack and just watching myself going flying to nowhere land. Such a powerful but cheap technique in brawl to abuse judgment. He is also easy to counter.

For me, Lucina is the character that I want to be cut. First, she is exactly like Marth, you could say the same for Dark Pit but he at least has a ''different'' Side-B and Final Smash than Pit, Lucina just seems like a waste of development time because the only difference between her and Marth is that the stronger point of her sword is in the middle which, in my opinion, doesn't make a difference unlike Roy's sword which is in the bottom part of the sword. Masahiro Sakurai designed Lucina for beginners who wanted to play as Marth, but the problem that I have with that is that Marth is already an easy character to use unless you are into Competitive Play. The only thing I like about Lucina is that her alternate colors make her look like other girls from the FE Universe who I'd rather prefer any of them that this waste of time. I know that she, along with Dr.Mario and Dark Pit, was put really late into development but that barely changes my opinion on the character in Smash, because I do like her in Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Me i wanted that wario should be the one .I hate him because of his bike,his ways of doing and especially his taunts.When i usually play online peoples take wario only because of it bike.When the take wario,the just ride his bike and kick you out.What i hate most is when taunting on his bike its raises anger and some times i abandon.

Honestly I will state my opinion on who I would take off of SSB4. First of all I would take off Olimar because he is really annoying with his pikmins. I am sorry for all the Pikmin fans out there ,but :unsure: he is really annoying in smash like when he throws his pikmins and they increase your percentage specially the more he throws at you. Last time me and my cousins were playing smash and I loss because of olimar's pikmins. I was so mad because of it btw we had a lot of cousins in the house and the reason I was mad was because we had 4 controllers and there was 8 of us and we had to take turns.

All this wiifit hate makes me wanna use her again. ;-;
I like all characters in the game...however . one character I hate so much... *cough @OopaMazo cough*
I love all the characters. But if I had to pick id say Sonic, Duck Hunt, and Luma. not rosa. but luma.

Reactions: 423
tbh Bowser Jr. though his side special is good for multi-man smash and trophy rush he just doesn't seem worth it.

I would definitely remove Cloud for these reasons.
1) He's as OP as Bayonetta.
2) Attacks that are very hard to dodge
3) You don't have to be good at the game to destroy people with him.
4) HE'S NOT EVEN A NINTENDO CHARACTER!!
(This is just an opinion so no one get mad at me)

Why would you want to remove a character from the roster. ´^´

I'll say Wii Fit Trainer. That slot could've been filled with someone WAY better than the Wii Fit Trainer. They could have put Mewtwo in there y'now, rather than a freaking wii fit trainer.

I'll say Wii Fit Trainer. That slot could've been filled with someone WAY better than the Wii Fit Trainer. They could have put Mewtwo in there y'now, rather than a freaking wii fit trainer.
But MewTwo is in the game? :panda:

From a tier list point of view:

Most likely Bayonetta.

From a nintendo fan's point of view:

Bayonetta, Rosalina or Cloud.

From a 'I want an actual character' point of view:

Lucina and Dark Pit.

@Mr. L I understand all the other ones, but why would you remove Rosalina from a Nintendo fan's point of view?
Not contesting, I've never played her games so I don't know why she shouldn't be there.

Back