What was your first game you played on your 3ds/2ds?

• Thread starter Icemario
  • Start date
Mine was "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time". What was yours?

pokemon x loved it played it got bored of it repeat

pokemon x and y

Pokemon Y

My first game was mario and luigi dream team bundle it was very fun i liked the dream world part i got m&L partners and time and bowsers inside story sadly i lost both :( i want super smash bros so badly

pokemon x and y

It was actually my little Brother that bought the 3ds I use. He got the console, but did not buy a 3ds game before some moths, when he bought New super Mario bros 2, so that was the first I played. The first 3ds game I bought and played was super smash bros for Nintendo 3ds. I love it :)

Animal crossing new leaf was my first game i and i everyday would play it becuase of all the fun i had with friends in the game :)

kingdom Hearts 3d was my first game, actually i bought it before the 3ds.

New Leaf, it was the reason i got the 3DS! It's an awesome game but for some reason i stopped playing but i do come back every once in a while!

Liberation Maiden! I love how hard it is! and the voice acting garaphics and story too!

Mine was Pokemon Y. I mean, the only reason I got the 3DS was for Pokemon!

Reactions: Kakea
I got ocarina of time bundled with my 3ds too :)
The first game I bought was probably MK7 too, yet I'm not sure about that.
I really enjoyed both of these games, but I would have loved to see windmaker as a 3ds remake... But too bad :(

I got my 3ds in, like, 2011. I didn't have any games till about 4 months later (I will never play Face Raiders again). On Christmas, I got 3D World, and NSMB2. I played them in that order.

My first was Nintendogs and cats:French bullog edition.It is much more fun than it looks or sounds.You just have to master the game and know how it works.I would however like mariokart 7.I have played it before and it is officially my favourite game.

It was Lego Batman 2, what btw didn't fell cool as the first one. For me at least. Or maybe I was hoping too much of it. Who knows.

My firts game was harvest moon a new begging

Mine was pilot wings resort, it was meant to be pilot wings and super mario 3d land but the shop didn't have super mario 3d world so I had to wait a while for it to come back in stock it was worth that game was awesome

My first game was Super Mario 3d land.

My first game that i played on the 3ds was Mario Kart 7.

Back