What was your first game you played on your 3ds/2ds?

• Thread starter Icemario
  • Start date
I got my original Aqua Blue 3DS on launch day, back on the 27th of March 2011. It was pretty pricey when it first came out ($250 plus tax), so I didn't end up buying any games until a month or two later. My first game was Super Street Fighter IV 3D though. Then I got Ocarina of Time 3D when it came out a month or so after. Until then, I was entertained by the system software (especially the camera app because I had never used a 3D camera before) and my existing DS games.

My first 2 games for the 3ds, were Pokemon X and Sonic Boom, after registering both the club nintendo, I got the Starship Defense and finally the special demo of Pokemon OR/AS.
I'm currently playing pokemon x, because I want to complete it 100%, I'm on the lumiose (after returning to electricity in lumiose) and the sonic boom, left to complete later, because I'm already playing pokemon x, the demo of Pokemon OR/AS I already completed and Starship Defense, it'm in phase 4.

Last edited:
Super Mario 3D Land.

my first 3ds game was pokemon x

Asphalt 3D

First game I played was Pokemon Black. I still have it as well. Out of all the Pokemon games I've played it has the best plot imo. Also, my favorite character debuted in this game. I can't wait to play the remake about 10 years from now. Lmfao.

My first 3ds game was Mario Kart 7 which was the game that was bundled with the console. This is so particularly unique because I have loved Mario kart franchise since it was on the Nintendo 64. I remember i was a child and i watched the tv commercials about the game and dreamed about having it and playing it of courser. But the matter was that the system here in Uruguay was so expensive that the only thing I did was actually dream about it. Fortunately some years later I could finally get my 3ds xl with the copy of MK7 already downloaded and nowadays I am even enjoying MK8

Mine was The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D. I got it bundled with my 3DS. The first game I actually purchased was Mario Kart 7.
Such a good game!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, I played Pokemon White on my 3DS first. Though I did also buy Ocarina of Time 3D at the same time, and I also played that the day I got it.

Reactions: Kakea
This was my first game ^-^ and I still got it after 3 years! and still play it! love it !small_201203011936152085.jpg

If Face Raiders doesn't count then Pilotwings Resort.

My first 3ds game was the resident evil mercinaries that came with it, then i bought the legend of zelda ocarina of time 3d for it

My first actual 3Ds game that I played was Fire Emblem: Awakening. Then it was ACNL. Both are really good games and I love them both.

My very first 3ds game was pokemon y that's why I bought the console

My first 3DS game I remember all too well.
I play that game still.
It's The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D.
I bought my 3DS XL for this game.
And I have no regrets.
It is the first game that I really liked on the 3DS.
I just think the Zelda games Ocarina of Time 3D and Majorks Masc fun.

3dslikegame

Pokemon Y since its the only game that came with my 3DS. It stayed as my only game for a few weeks until I got a secondhand copy of MH3U. :D

my first 3ds game i played was spiderman edge of time and that game took months and weeks to complete cuz that game was so long upload_2015-1-23_8-33-3.png

The first game I played on my 2Ds was Mario Kart because the game came with the console hah. Then I went out and bought Tomodachi Life, then Animal Crossing, then Zelda. :)

My first 3DS game was Star Fox 64 3D. :)

I had gotten Nintendogs and Friends Toy Poodle edition. I loved playing it and even got a cat...then I got a dog in real life and stopped playing it.

Face Raiders, or the AR card game

Had to try those out first heheheh

Back