What was your first shiny?

• Thread starter DemiseofHope
  • Start date
My first shiny was a Drowzee in Pokemon Silver. Later in Pokemon Ruby, I found a shiny Zigzagoon; I was so sad, because it was at the very beginning of the game, so I didn't have any Pokeballs to catch it...:cry:

Shiny Psyduck right in the first 30 minutes of starting my White 2 journey! I was so psyched!

My first random shiny was a shiny voltorb in crystal THAT EXPLODED.

My first ever shiny Pokemon was an Oddish. I was so angry that I named it marijuana (lol)

My first shiny ever was some diglett I found in diglett cave in Pokemon Red... Pretty exciting stuff, I know.:p
Shiny Pokemon didn't exist in Pokemon Red. You must mean Pokemon Fire Red

Oh mine was a shiny geodude in leafgreen, I didn't know what shinies where back then so I caught it thinking it was glitched or something

Wow my first shiny goes back to the pokemon crystal i caught a shiny rapidash

shiny purrloin, black version. bak then i really liked cats and i was sorta a beginner so, at first i thought at first it had some sorta ability for healing and another thing was that when i found this purrloin, it was my first pkmn i caught!

My first shiny was a shiny mamoswine that I traded. I got it in x and y cause I didn't know till then that shinies were rare. And I didn't know that there was a feature for shiny hunting:( I was a noob ok!!

I got my first shiney from a friend, I think it was a voltoball or something like that '-'

Shiny Pokemon didn't exist in Pokemon Red. You must mean Pokemon Fire Red
Yeah, that is what I meant! :cat:

The first shiny I got was the gyarados you could catch on lake of rage in pokemon Heart Gold.However the first shiny I caught was a shiny shelmet randomly in pokemon black 2,i was spending like an hour riding around doing nothing .

Thats easy, I caught a shiny Vibrava in Pokemon Black 2. I was pretty excited, caught it in a Luxury Ball. Its now a awesome Flygon, I have it in my Pokemon X save file. The only other 2 legit shiny Pokemon I have are Raichu which I hatched, with Volt Tackle, Thunder Punch, and Wish, and my Shiny Ninetales which I caught in the Friend Safari. Its Adamant though -.-

Clauncher in x. I only ever had coloseium and x as pokemon games

shiny bouffalant in white,I released because I thought it was a glitch ...

Mine was a shiny Zigzagoon from either Sapphire or Emerald. It was my favorite...

.The free ones they have at gamestop sometimes.

I've been playing Omega Ruby for a while now and greatly enjoy it! After failed attempts at catching a shiny via chain fishing, I resorted to the sweet scent method (encountering hoards).
I eventually went to a cave and encountered 3 different hordes of Whismur until the 4th one contained a shiny Whismur!

Thought I'd just share this story and my success with sweet scent.
-Quentin

Oddish was my first shiny. I got it in pokemon Emerald (Emulator)

I think everyone may have got mine (it was the red gyarados in pokemon sapphire)

Back