What's the first Nintendo Console you ever played?

• Thread starter Mykaelochi
  • Start date
M

Mykaelochi

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
The big question I have today is what was your first Nintendo console? My first Nintendo console(actually my first console ever playing)was the Nintendo Gamecube. I only have four games for it which are: Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart: Double Dash, and Mario Golf Toadstool Tour. I played Mario Kart Double Dash so long when I was younger it's kind of wore out. I had these games when I was introduced to the Gamecube so by then the Gamecube era was already dead. Really wish I had Super Smash Bros. Melee. Anyway share your thoughts on this post and Go Nintendo!

Reactions: Rockback
The first game I remember playing was Mario Party 4, therefore the first Nintendo console I played was the Gamecube.

The GameBoy Color ! Though I shared it with my sister, it was always fun playing games on it. And when I got the GBA:SP, it became even better, since we could play Pokémon together ! That was good old times, when we needed that cable to trade, and when we could enjoy pixelated graphics and say: "That's so realistic!" or "It looks so good!"...

Reactions: Mykaelochi
Gameboy color I got a NES after but I cant find it

I started Nintendo awfully late. :p
My first system was the GBA with Pokemon Sapphire.

Either the GBA and Pokemon Blue/ Superstar Saga/ Mario Advance series or the Gamecube and Paper Mario, Melee, Double Dash, and the other Mario Sports games besides Tennis.

Started with the Game Boy myself. My mother had won one with Mario and Tetris from some Tupperware thing she did at the time. And has probably regretted it ever since. :p All seriousness though, that thing was great for long car trips. Didn't get an actual home console though until the Wii. For the longest time I just got all the handhelds as they came out.

My first Nintendo console I ever played was probably the Wii, which I got for Christmas (I believe 2007) and ever since I first got that, I was hooked onto Nintendo. I eventually got a DS Lite, traded that in for a 3DS, got an N64 from my uncle, got a Wii U (Didn't trade in my Wii for the Wii U, I have both still) and plan to get many more Nintendo consoles and handhelds in the future such as a Gameboy and an NES.

My first console was the NES. My parents bought one for the whole family. I remember the 1st Mario game and Zelda being the first games I played on that console. I believe Mario 3 was my favorite game for that console.

my was the snes my and my best friend played i remember playing super mario world, super mario kart, super punch out, and star fox and i think he had a link to the past but thats nit there any more:(

The original Gameboy for me. It was my cousins. Those were the days, haha. :p

brings back memories for sure. The console itself was somewhat bulky.

My first console was the Nintendo 64 (also known as the Ultra 64 in its early days) I had super Mario 64 and Mario kart 64 for the system and they were fun games especially Mario kart since it was the first 3d entry in the series.

my first nintendo console was nintendo 64 then gamecube on nintendo64 i had smash bros,pokemon picyture game, OO7 double O 7, donkey kong my gamecube games were spider man,nemo horrible game and need for speed back gound :)

This is my order. Its pretty random...
1.Gameboy Color (I was 6)
2.Nintendo 64 (I was 8)
3.Nintendo DS (I was also 8)
4.Nintendo NES (Wow I feel bad didn't know I even had one till I was 11...)
5.3DS (Nuff said)

The first Nintendo console I ever played was a Wii. It was so fun. The Wii is a really fun gaming system. That is the fist Nintendo Console I ever played.

The gameboy advance was the first nintendo console I have ever played on, but the funny thing is that I now own nintendo consoles that are many years older than the gameboy advance :)

The first Nintendo console I played was the NES, my dad bought it for me and my brothers when I was 5. I loved a lot of games on that console, and still have the console and play games on it still.

The first console I played was my bro's friend Gameboy advance and I played quite a few games such as Mario,dragon ball z and more.(sorry I can't remember the full game's name because I was very small at the time)

The first Nintendo console i played was gameboy color. But i only borrow it from a friend. The first Nintendo console i purchase was Gameboy Advance Micro where i played golden sun 2, summon nights, pokemon leaf green, and Riviera.

The first onsole I played was a SNES when I was little my oldr cousin let us play Old mario and take turns.

Back